tuscl

Boob Equality Coming Soon

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:42 PM
"As long as men are allowed to be topless in public, women should have the same constitutional right. Or else, men should have to wear something to hide their chests" Rael, founder of [view link] and spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement ([view link]) FREE YOUR BREASTS! FREE YOUR MIND! (1)[view link] (2)[view link]

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think beaches shouldbe topless optional. Actually I think any pretty girl should be able to go topless especially in this heat. Then strip clubs will likely go all nude when tits are no big deal.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats right
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Agree with shark. Hot chicks should have a license that allows them to show as much skin as they want! Ugly chicks and fat dudes...not so much.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Be careful what you wish for. I have experienced considerable eye pain on various European beaches, eye pain caused by the sight of scores of grotesque female breasts freely on display for all the world to see.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    About time those boobies are freed!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Amazing that in the America of today everyone is a whiny bitch with a chip on t heir shoulder.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    IIRC, New York City has already made this legal, at least under certain conditions. Isn't the some topless book club or some such that meets in Central Park?
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    I agree with Farmerart My first experience at a Swedish nude beach site almost burnt my eyes out.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Gmd - I believe that women can go topless on subways in NY. I remember reading that somewhere.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    georg, sclvr: NY State courts ruled since the 90s that under the law of the state being topless *by*itself* is not an offense. Communities can adopt more restrictive local administrative ordinances. In NYC, orders issued to NYPD about a year ago explained that only if some sort of actual lewd conduct or public nuisance is involved, or it's a commercial performance without a proper permit, THEN that can draw a fine.
  • Towby240
    10 years ago
    I remember the last time I was in Cali; walked right into an anti war rally. All the women were walking around topless carrying "boobs not bombs" signs. I'd have to agree. Every other country goes topless at the beach, only a matter of time before we do as well....at least I pray.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion