tuscl

How Come Nobody Use My System?

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:45 AM
You know, I usually don't think much about anything since I'm so hung up on trying to prove to people that I am the Gordon Gekko I know I failed to be. Alcohol usually helps drown out these negative thoughts for a bit but... The other day I did think for a bit. About my "The System". It was so brilliant, took me so long to figure out, and solved a very important problem facing humanity - i.e. how to pay hookers for sex. But how come nobody else uses it? When I read people's posts and reviews it seems all they do is "just ask". I used to mock people who said you could "just ask", but it seems that's really how it is? Could it be that my system is completely superfluous? A waste of 10 years and a joke now? Maybe the only thing it says is how insecure I am about myself that for ten years I thought you had to impress hookers by wearing a suit just to pay them for sex. Holy fuck am I total fraud and a total faggot!

19 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    <sarcasm>Gee, RickyBoy, maybe your system is just too elaborate and brilliant for smaller minds to comprehend? Maybe they aren't good enough at suit selection to pick the white three piece polyester suit before running it?</sarcasm>
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ sarcasm
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I haven't read your system in a while, has there been any changes?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, RickyBoy, what updates to your system since you first wrote it?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I pay hookers with bit coins but the pimps hate it
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @RickyBoy: maybe nobody uses your system because it is pure faggotry?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I hate suits. Hiwever I do like to see ladies in their birthday suits. I just can't seem to remember any system. I think some dancers must have read about this system. I remember in the past few years I tipped a dancer a dollar at the stage and she came over and asked if I wanted to go to a hotel and have sex. In another club, I was going to tip a dancer on stage but another female was shouting at me. I didn't know her. She said she wanted to have sex with me but used different words. Was this the female version of the system? Weird system. It is.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @shark: what kind of suit were you wearing when these things happened?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Dougster -- I think shark was wearing a spacesuit. And when he says "stripper" he actually means "grey alien from Zeta Reticuli". However, when he says "anal probe" he does mean "anal probe".
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    No suit, just shorts and a business casual shirt.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was wondering if the dancer I tipped a dollar got me confused with someone who tipped a lot more. The other girl, she must have been crazy. Some crazy girls seem to be attracted to me. I'm not sure why. She didn't even work there. She probably thought any guy visiting a strip club must be desperate for sex so she was just going to pick and choose someone. I got lucky enough to be her target. Thankfully I still had all my body parts and wallet the next morning. Sounds like a story where some guy woke up with a body part missing after some strange girl said she wanted to have sex.
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Sorry, RickyBoy, but I don't use your system because I invented my own system. The "JestieGirl System". Check it out [view link] Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well, RickyBoy, nobody uses it because nobody is as idiotic as you to think you even need a system to pay a hooker sex. Get a grip, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Here's a thought, RickyBoy - only an ass clown like you would think they needed a system to pay hookers for sex in the first place. Maybe that's why nobody uses your stupid system?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Still nobody using RickyBoy's System?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion