tuscl

Supposed To Be Clubbing Now, But...

Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:16 AM
I wasn't really expecting it to happen but it did happen. My last visit to the SC...a few days ago went pretty well. Me and this dancer who works at the east side of town was in the mood for loving. I remember the time when we were OK, we had this understanding that I can always call her for OTC, and that changed when one of our conversation went south. I may have said something that pissed her off, couldn't remember what was said as the alcohol made me act like a jerk. Tonight, I'm supposed to be clubbing, enjoying the night. I was staring at the shoe that I was about to pick up and it just sat there, staring at it. Her father answered the door and I had this face kinda wondering why she was not there at her place. He said she moved out, he did not tell exactly where but only mentioned a place near highway 205. And so I said that I've been there, picked her up in on of the night when she was worried about (can't mention it here) and she would like me to get her out of there. The dad nodded and said "She went back there." "Why? what happened here? Did she go back to him? Are they back?" "No, I just had to kick her out of here, she needed to go and that's the only place she can go." "So she went back there because she loves him?" "No they are just only friends, she likes you more than anyone else. She told me that, as a father, I agree, you are a good influence to her, you should get her back." "What? should I go there and knock?" "No, you can't" "You are not telling the whole story, what is going on here?" I looked at my phone, she texted me to show up around 12:00AM as she was waiting for me to show. This dancer is another hottie, I was smitten by her beauty, Man! I just couldn't believe how sexy her body is. Last time, I just sat there sitting only doing nothing while she did all the grinding. The last minute, she covered my face with her long long hair and started kissing me, putting her tongue into my mouth. "You will have to wait until she gives you a call, she will call you." "When?" "Soon, she is just confused right now." She caught staring at her beautiful face, she returned with a smile. She said "What?", You are so much prettier with that smile. "I'm gonna use that OTC card and play it soon". Haha. The Blazers lost game three, I felt they somehow lost the Mojo at this point, every effing game it was a blowout. The shoes were still sitting there, I could've gone out to meet her at the SC. But tonight I'm just going to stay home. Thinking about her. Why the F she did this to me.

14 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    Huh?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I was staring at the shoe that I was about to pick up and it just sat there, staring at it (sic)" Clown shoe?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Sounds to me like "stream of unconsciousness" writing.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nice soap opera. What channel is it on?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Two streams interleaved, not sure how it would pan out. I guess picking up a particular stream piecing it together is a work on the part of the reader. But the events are what it is as it happened. Kinda bummed out right now. We'll see how it goes, she just needs to show up and explain what is going on. If she is too flaky then this could be it.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I guess the ride is kinda bumpy with a smear of deception and a sprinkle of wild private moments. So in total, it evens out.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    You sound pathetic
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Part of the writing style I guess, just need to project a voice in the writing. I think I'm getting this voice worked out soon.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Albegone, Developing a voice in your writing is the least of your worries. You've got to get back on your meds 'cause you don't know how to finish a thought. You need to reread a post before you hit the "Post Comment" button.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    10 years ago
    I think even Juicebox posts make more sense than this shit
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    + 1 too everyone except alabegonz
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    You're headed for real trouble.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    TL;DR
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The cool thing about writing it down is I can see myself as the third person. Now, after reading the article a gazillion times, I may have to cut bait on this chick, let her go. Moving on, I still have several going. It's not like I have Oneitis, bailing out on this chick should be easy. Overall, I may have over spent on this account more than the expected return.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion