tuscl

An Asian Stripper in Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I see few Asian strippers in Detroit clubs. Detroit does not have a significant number of immigrants from the far east. It has a Mexican town but not a China town.

However, an Asian dancer was in my favorite club today. She appeared to me to be of Chinese descent. She had a pretty face and enhanced C breasts, which looked bigger on her small frame. I did not get dances from her because I was with my CF (a white blonde with D breasts), but she was one of the most attractive girls in the club.

I don't usually find orientals very attractive, but this dancer might change my mind.

11 comments

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Loves me some Asian flavor once in a while. I find the Chinese girls to be the best looking of all the Asian persuasions, especially if it's half Chinese, half something European.

Good examples of stellar Chinese mixes: Kiana Tom and Tia Carerra. Both have some Hawaiian in them as well.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    All ethnicities of Asian girls have good versions and bad versions when it comes to bone structure, just like whites, blacks, etc. so it really comes down to individual taste.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I could be dead wrong, but Asian strippers seem to be unusual. I can't recall seeing that many over the years--even when I've clubbed out of town.

There are always exceptions, but normally Asians don't appeal to me that much.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There are about 4.3 billion Asians. Roughly 60% of the world's population.

I'm going out on a here....but with that many people I'm guessing there might be a few strippers
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    (Going out on a limb here)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is Asian.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I got an Asian overdose in my parts.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Some of my favorite dancers over the years have been Asian + something else: Japanese+Hawaiian, Japanese+Cherokee, Thai+Polish, Thai+Italian, and Chinese+Vietnamese. I've also enjoyed many private dances from Filipinas, who have an eroticism that most white American girls can only dream about.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago

oh boy. DWA comes to the motor city. it’s official, detroit is now the most dangerous place in the world
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Seems like there's always a couple Asian girls at one of my favorite places here. The quality does vary.

There was one who looked like Asia Carrera who I had been working on for OTC. Came in on a night when she must have been having a terrible evening because she saw me and went berserk happy. Demanded I take her up for a VIP session. Gave me her phone number. Told me she wanted to grind me 'til we both finished. Then started talking about us going out. I was cool with all of this until she started saying she wanted to do some X right then.

I never called her.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    You need to go to the SF area of the us. Asian all over the place. Difficult to get anything else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion