tuscl

Tell me this is not true

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Anyone familiar with “Aga's” in Boston – is this their M.O?

From a recent review:

“… The dancer that approached me was an attractive black woman, slim, not too much up top but a nice backside. She sat next to me at the bar and I idiotically offered to buy her whatever she wanted. I hadn't been to a club in several months and forgot how at some places they really scam you with the dancer drinks, and that's what happened to me: I ended up paying a ridiculous $50 for her drink. But, as I said, she was attractive and made decent conversation so I decided to stay around instead of cutting my losses there …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    A fool and his money are soon parted
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Everybody plays the fool sometime :)
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I would have turned and walked out. Good luck getting that $50 out of me...LOL
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What did she order? Ambrosia from Mount Olympus?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Ambrosia was probably her name.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    The Boston clubs are notorious for scalping customers. Centerfolds is probably the best club in the city, but the bouncers control who sees who, they make sure their favorite dancers make the money and if you, the customer, cross a bouncer, you might as well leave.
    Clubs in the suburbs are much more customer friendly.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I can be at AGA'S in 25 minutes or Providence in 50. Last time I went to AGA's was 1989. Why anyone goes to a strip club in Boston is mind boggling to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion