tuscl

stripper keeps blowing up my cell

Sunday, May 4, 2014 8:11 PM
Gotta be in a suite and tie for a board meeting at 7-fucking-am tomorrow. I've already taken 20mg ambien and know I'll have to wake up at 5am to cook a big steak, some potatoes, an espresso and snort 30mg adderall IR. Point in case: I'm tired and need to get rest. Just as luck would have it, stripper is texting my cell profusely: "Hey lol" "Work is really slow right now, what are you doing?" "Do you have any of that weed from last time?" "I'll give you head while you do work if you're busy" Thoughts??? This one takes it pretty rough and for $700 it's the best bj complete with deepthroat, gagging, etc all the fun stuff. And I really have done it before while doing a P and L statement

13 comments

• Empire
    10 years ago
    If you want to see her and can afford it, see her. You can always stop what your doing a while to get a BJ right? Or get it while you work if thats what your into. If your not in the mood just text her back GN
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN my man, I understand that having your knob polished while you work sounds really coo-el. However, you have to be really careful. You might spill hot oil from the curly fries on her head. Or are you frying up the hash browns at that hour?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And LMN-dude, you wouldn't want your boss, Mr McGee, to catch you gettin' a BJ from a cheap ho back in the kitchen. That dude you has told u that he doesn't like your kind, 'cos you're a bit 2 easily. If he catches u doing something close 2 nothing but different from the day before he's going 2 fire your ass. Hold out for the hooker with the raspberry beret. When she comes in she'll walk in thru the out door.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I prefer to either focus on work or fully enjoy the bj. Of course that's why they pay you the big bucks, you have to make all these decisions.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @sharkdude -- don't forget tips. I think ol' Mr. McGee lets all the kitchen staff split whatever is in the tip jar at the end of the day! LMN be takin' it in!!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Is this another juice alias?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Just think about it...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Zipper...you crack me up
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Get a second cell phone number or use google voice
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    +1 Samsung! Might I add with all the extra income u have lmn y couldn't u hav an extra phone? If u do sprints friends and family plan u can save 10$ with each new phone y have! Just think about it...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Gotta be in a suite and tie for a board meeting at 7-fucking-am tomorrow." This is not a juice alias. This is BagBoyJames.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Jack my man...this is NOT the BagBoyDude. No way this dude makes as much as ol' James. I mean really, how much do you leave in the Burger Barn tip jar? Now compare that to the tips that the BagBoyDude gets when he helps old ladies out to the car. Plus, I hear that James sometimes makes a lil' XXXtra by lettin' the lonely old ladies snack on some James sausage once he loads up their car. You think LMN has that kind of mojo?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Mr. McGee? I think that his boss' name must be Mr. Magoo!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion