tuscl

Any good recommendations for the Phily area?

rl27
Ohio
Friday, May 2, 2014 4:05 PM
I am going to be in Phily toward the end of the month. What are some good clubs in the area, that are safe during the day and during the night, with decent to great dances. Easy parking is also a plus. I was there a few years ago and found one decent club, Club Risque on Columbus Blvd. The club was pretty decent, and I had two decent dances there, but the lap dance area was a bit too open for tastes. I'll most likely visit Risque again. I have done a bit of research and here are a few additional clubs I am considering: Babe's NOLA, Burlington NJ. Dance prices sound a bit high, but that might just be the descriptions. Looks to be very new, and only 4 reviews. Fully Nude a plus, but dance quality is hard to tell from the reviews. Atlantis. Dance quality sounds pretty good from the reviews, although it sounds like the dancer looks might be a bit low for my liking. It doesn't seem like parking would be a problem. Cheerleaders. Dance quality sounds a bit hit or miss. Dancer quality seems fairly good, although it sounds like it has been dropping a bit lately. Parking sounds good. Oasis. Sounds like the best club for 15 minute or 30 minute dances price wise. Dancer looks seem to be a lot better than the others I have listed, and the dance quality sounds pretty high on the scale. Let me know what you think, and any others I may have missed.

14 comments

• Fanky
    10 years ago
    Maybe
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Parking in Philly ain't that bad. It is much better than NYC, Boston, etc. Delilah's would be my choice.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Show n Tel is my favorite club in Philly.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Geno's or Pat's...tough call.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    True
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Aren't Geno and Pat's were cheese steak joints, not strip clubs?
  • nj_pete
    10 years ago
    Yup, finest cheese steaks $ can buy. Since you are wiling to drive to Burlington NJ to NOLA on Rt 130, drive the extra 1/2 mile north ( if that) to Playhouse Lounge.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Thanks will try one or both cheese steak places, and will look into Playhouse.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @RL-Not being facetious, but going to a good club followed by a good meal is a great experience.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    wit or witout?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Def wit!
  • mikieguns
    10 years ago
    GOLD club - center city