tuscl

D'Antoni Quits

Thursday, May 1, 2014 4:37 AM
Good riddance. Best news I've heard in basketball all year.

7 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Who's coaching the Lakers isn't going to make much of a difference until they acquire a lot more talent than they currently have.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I agree GV. I just never like D'Antoni. I don't wish him any I'll will. I just never wanted him coaching the Lakers. I was glad to see Dwight Howard leave. I didn't want him on the team to begin with.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Kobe as player-coach? Hasn't been done since big Dave Cowens for the Celtics in the late 70's
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How ironic would it be if the Lakers get in a bidding war with Phil Jackson's Knicks over Steve Kerr to coach? Phil and his squeeze will need separate beds!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If I'm not mistaken, D'Antoni also resigned in New York or Phoenix. I have no respect for quitters.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Ranukam-100% agreement. Fuck quitters. If you fail, so be it. I remember when Duran quit. My grampa took his signed Duran poster of the garage wall. You brawl to you fall with your balls to the wall.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Pro-Basketball = Boring. Once the college playoffs are done its over. The pro's should go to a single elimination tournament like college or a double elimination set up and start it the Thursday after the college final. They could then be done before May. The playoffs lasting until mid-June is ludicrous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion