tuscl

Stigma associated with perverts row

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:21 PM
At least in the Phoenix valley there seems to be a stigma associated with sitting alone at perverts row (also known as the tip rail). Not many PL's do it in this area. For me, it is the best seat in the house for the following reasons. A seat is always open at the stage. While sitting at the rail, the other dancers tend to shy away from asking for a dance. A great way to meet and talk to the dancers. A nice rail rub almost always translates to a great LD. No guessing. I tip 1 to 3 bucks per dance. The ladies seem genuinely appreciative of the attention. At this point I could give a shit what the other PL's think of me as long as I am having fun. I don't understand the stigma.

14 comments

• umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    In addition to the stigma associated with being in a strip club? Oh no!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't be concerned what others (dancers or customers) think of you while you're sitting alone at the stage. As long as you're having fun, don't worry about your "image" in the club. Any customers alone, whether at or away from the stage usually get treated better by the dancers, anyway. I wish I had one part of your description here in Seattle. That's where you said dancers don't ask for dances while your sitting at the stage. I wish they'd do that here. Anywhere else I've clubbed it's been commom dancer etiquette not to solicit dances from customers sitting at the stage. The customer usually wants to concentrate on what's going on on stage, not dancers wandering the floor looking for business.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    'strippers approaching tip rail customers with dancer on stage' Used to be a strong no-no in KC clubs. Dancer warned by management/other dancers, sometimes fined. Now that rule seems to be breaking down, at least in one downtown club with lots of turnover. New girls do it but so do some veteran dancers [but not when other vets are on stage]. More competition is weak local economy. Agree with C_G: If I'm at rail it's to tip dancer and make contact; if I want to meet other ladies I'll move away from rail.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I don't understand the stigma either. I always sit at a table right beside the stage where I can see the dancers and talk to them. The best seat at a boxing match is ringside. The best seat at a basketball game is court-side. It follows that the best seat in a strip club is stage-side or pole-side.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Why go to the club if you are not going to enjoy the view. I say let them queers worry about if I am a pervert or not while I go shove my dick balls deep in some dancers throat in the back after I check her out on stage.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I don't sit at the stage, but not because of any stigma attached to it. I prefer the bar so I can get to know the bartender/maid. A lot of information may be gleaned from that as they get to know you. Also, I find it less likely a dancer will make herself at home beside me.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I like to move around and always sit so I can see the entrances...ya gotta watch your back out there.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    As a Six Stigma Black Belt I'm appalled
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    If it's a dancer's time of the month, you could get a stigmata
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    All custies in a SC are PLs IMO – any custy looking down on another custy or his actions probably has an unrealistic/incorrect high opinion of him/her self. As lone as one is not breaking any rules; I think anyone doing the “judging” is the one w/ the problemo. I sit at the stage sometimes – but the main reason I don’t always do is b/c I rather save as much $$$ as possible for dances and I usually get a lot of them – for me it’s a matter of personal preference – I feel I get a lot more bang-for-my-buck/enjoyment from LDs.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    On the weekend nights stage seating is very limited at some clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I got thrown out of a club once for throwing a beer bottle at a guy. I was enfuriated by his opinion that my fat ass should just go buy some glasses. He didn't say it, but I knew he was thinking it.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't see why there would ever be a stigma associated with sitting in pervert's row alone. That said, of all the clubs I've been to in recent years, there's only one club I will sit there for a long time, and that's only because at that specific club, that's the only way to get any attention from the dancers. A couple clubs I've been to, they don't even have a pervert's row, you have to actually walk to the stage to tip.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-You stole my stigmata line. You wascally wabbit, you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion