tuscl

Diamond in the rough

Shekitout
South Carolina
Saturday, August 6, 2005 5:06 AM
There is a dancer at my favorite club that I see almost every time I'm there. She used to ask me for dances telling me "They call me the tool girl-wanta see why?" I tried dances from her many moons ago & other than she has a nice real boobs, it was nothing special. She never asks me for dances anymore but is friendly & does speak to me. On a recent vist a friend got dances from her & told me she was wicked so I decided I'd have to see for myself and he was right! She allowed bare kitty rubbing almost to the point of insertion w/o objection and was up the pants leg for willy attention w/o hesitation. DATY was available also as she put the kitty in my face & pulled the bottom down & allowed me to pull it down also. I never knew she was like that so she's been added to my list of favorites. Any similar experiences?

4 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, alcohol and drugs probably make it easier too. A lot of these girls are high when they're working. My ATF told me years later that she never once went to work at her club without getting high first. I was her best customer and I never suspected. Drug use is pretty widespread among strippers in my opinion, even though they all deny it.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I agree. When others around you are doing things, that also makes it easier to rationalize that's it's really not that big of a deal. The girls who are really opposed just leave, The ones on the fence think, what the hell, everybody else is doing it, I might as well too.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    As girls dance longer they realize what it's going to take to make bank and come to grips with doing things they probably would rather not be doing. The cash flow makes it easier to deal with.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think that in general for many girls, maybe even most girls, the longer she has been dancing the more she's likely to let you do. Think about it - if each month she goes just a tiny bit further than before, after several years she's going a whole lot further than when she was new. After she's done someting with a couple hundred strangers it probably no longer seems like very much to her, so letting a regular go a little further than the average guy probably seems pretty natural to her. Plus a lot of guys are going to ignore her rules and after awhile she probably gets tired of fighting with them, especially if it results in more money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion