tuscl

OT:Eggs

Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:33 AM
This being Easter, eggs are everywhere. I love eggs. I think that eggs might be my favorite food. So many ways to cook eggs(insert Bubba Gump monologue). My favorite though, is over-easy. Can't get any better than that. Who else likes eggs?

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I eat lots of eggs. I am about to scramble some with some cheese and hot sause
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The day after Easter, I like to take the left over hard cooked eggs and pickle them. They go great with pretzels and beer.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Over easy on top of crispy corned beef hash and a dash of Texas Pete's.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    When I was younger all the way thru college I hated eggs. I would order potatoes and sausage no eggs for breakfast. Now I love eggs. Fried eggs Scrambled eggs Deviled Eggs Pickled Eggs
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As a kid, my mother kept boiled eggs available just about all the time. They were a favorite snack. And like SS, over easy if fried. Just eat the white and place the yoke on a piece of toast, and in she goes!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I love a fried egg and cheese sandwich or bagel
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    How about green eggs and ham? [view link]
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I like tomato, cheese, bacon, and avacado omelets.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Speaking of green eggs and ham, have any of you pervoids tried the century egg? One bit of Chinese cuisine I really can't do. Take an egg and soak it in an alkaline brine until the yolk turns green. I've eaten plenty of things in China that i love and some I'm not too fond of, but those things push my comfort zone.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    zipman - I think that I could handle that better than Balut. [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    It really is the cold with salty/sulfur flavor that bothers me, not the "gross out" (at least for westerners) factor. So I'm not sure developing embryo would bother me. That said, I've never tried the starfish on a stick you can get in some touristy markets (like off Wangfujing in Beijing). I've never seen that in the country so I'm not sure if it is actually standard fare in at least some regions...and I've never asked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Love eggs too – and they are supposed to be one of the best sources of protein. I usually have’m scrambled – but I like hitting IHOP every now and then since they got a nice selection of omelets and various egg sandwiches.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Just be careful of ones in fallopian tubes!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Poached or over medium. Scrambled only if mixed with sausage and cheese, and a little Frank's.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Tiredtraveller-Hahahahaha.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    See "Pink Flamingos". Edith Massey is your dream woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion