tuscl

Can Amateurs do Lap Dances?

Njaya
Connecticut
Monday, April 14, 2014 12:49 PM
I am trying to get my wife to do the Amateur Contest at Marios Showplace in Webster MA. Just wondering if she'll be able to do Lap Dances that night? Even if you don't know about Marios specifically, has anyone tried this at other clubs on amateur contest nights? I assume they are trying to recruit new girls during these contests and wondering if they let them "test the lap dance waters" or if letting amateurs do them would piss off the pros who paid their bar fines? I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give.

8 comments

• DandyDan
    10 years ago
    At every amateur contest I've ever seen, they only stage dance. And most are other club's professionals, although some true amateurs do appear. After all, every club pro was an amateur once.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Some clubs treat those contests as tryouts and the girls can start working as soon as the contest is over. At some clubs licenses are required before they can dance.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I've never seen amateur contestants give lap dances, only go on stage. And I've been to several contests. I doubt if the club would allow it even if a contestant wanted to. I'm in Washington state. Comparing your situation to how it works here with city of Seattle clubs (and maybe other local cities), an amateur contestant wouldn't be allowed to come in bodily contact with a customer without an entertainer's license. (That's in addition to a business license). Contestants here, aren't even allowed to go topless on stage during an amateur contest without that license, but that doesn't always stop them. You can certainly ask the club. And, you can check the license requirements yourself.
  • Njaya
    10 years ago
    Contacted the club by phone and they're not sure. Contacted them by email and they don't answer. Here the Amateurs dance full nude and I don't think there is any such thing as an entertainers license.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Just do it. What difference does it really make? There is always OTC if two people click, or crinkle, as in money. :)
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    ask judyjudy
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Very unlikely that she will be able to make any $ in any way besides the stage show ... you should take her home for the lap dance afterwards ... im sure it would be much nicer than any "lap dance room" which is sure to have cum laden upholestery.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    They won't allow it at Mario's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion