tuscl

gay customers

omg so i have been here for a while and lately the guys are so dead. nobody has any money for the girls here i mean there are hot girls here hello.someone once told me "for a guy to come here and leave w/o a dance is a homo."or in my opinion cant afford it.look if you cant afford me you shouldnt have came i mean really.go to a sports bar.anyway thats all i have to say.

12 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    If you're talking about the site, you're waaay off base.

If you're talking about a club-first,a guy wouldn't go if he's gay. Second, if he's not getting dances, he's either cheap, or broke and in desperate need of a look. As for me, I'm a writer and going to a club and not getting dances helps cure a case of writer's block.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    someone once told me "if a dancer does not make a lot of money working at a strip club that is because she is rude, ugly, or a combination of both"
    I say "no" to a lot of dancers when they come over and talk to me...but if they let their actions speak louder than words (come over and play with Mr Happy) then I usually say "yes"
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I think she is talking about her club - Henry the VIII Lounge in Inkster, MI. As to her rant, that will surely get guys on here to go see her. Yep, I can't wait to get up there to go see her.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    obviously trolls come in all genders.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    omg i cant believe that you said that ok i'm just sayin yeah that is totally gay uh huh i know what u mean omg yeah that's all i have to say too i mean totally.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    The Henrys in the Detroit area are about the last places on earth a "homo" would care to go.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Sometimes I go shopping...I may look at several items...that doesn't mean I'm going to buy one if it doesn't look like a good deal. I'll spend my cash on what I think is worth it...not just to get it out of my pocket.
  • seducktion
    14 years ago
    well if you read my profile you will see where i talk about myself i am a hott girl and i have a good personality and i can dance and i am talking about Henry the VIII Lounge in Inkster, MI that is where i work. so yesterday was 10 dollar dances and the guys are all like they want to fall in love 1st i mean when you want to come on monday theres really no time for that because i got guys coming up to me left and right i cant make my money if im sittn here talking to you about your last marriage.im not a mean person just sayn if your a talker come in any other day but monday.if your cheap come in monday and get a dance for 10 dollars but dont expect me to sit with you for to long.off the subject i was extremely hyper last night i had a redbull i rarely drink those and i had shakin booty syndrome.i couldnt stop dancing.lol.that mixed with a long beach (my drink of choice) i was last nights all-star dancer.well thats all for now thx for the reply guys ttyl.
  • seducktion
    14 years ago
    well if you read my profile you will see where i talk about myself i am a hott girl and i have a good personality and i can dance and i am talking about Henry the VIII Lounge in Inkster, MI that is where i work. so yesterday was 10 dollar dances and the guys are all like they want to fall in love 1st i mean when you want to come on monday theres really no time for that because i got guys coming up to me left and right i cant make my money if im sittn here talking to you about your last marriage.im not a mean person just sayn if your a talker come in any other day but monday.if your cheap come in monday and get a dance for 10 dollars but dont expect me to sit with you for to long.off the subject i was extremely hyper last night i had a redbull i rarely drink those and i had shakin booty syndrome.i couldnt stop dancing.lol.that mixed with a long beach (my drink of choice) i was last nights all-star dancer.well thats all for now thx for the reply guys ttyl.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    1st thing i did was read your profile, but how about some pics to prove your comments.
  • seducktion
    14 years ago
    or so you can beat off to sorry hun im web-aware
  • troop
    14 years ago
    beat off to that?

no i don't think so.

web aware like a duck's webbed feet?
    it looks like you got the duck part right thouugh seDUCKtion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion