tuscl

Strip Club Outfit

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:51 PM
On another thread there was a discussion of what to wear. Like most guys I've always gone in what I wore to work that day, which is usually Kakis and a nice shirt. On vacation it's been shorts and t-shirt. What do you usually wear? My trips are usually not planned, so that is a factor you can consider.

8 comments

• Shekitout
    19 years ago
    For warm weather Hawaiian shirt & shorts(not jeans shorts) sans underwear & deck shoes. Or if it's cooler weather, casual shirt & long pants sans underwear & deck shoes.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree that the better dressed you are the more attention you get - that's true not only in strip clubs but virtually anywhere. For example, when I go shopping for a new car I always dress like a bum because I want to be left alone, I hate having a salesman at my elbow talking the whole time. It usually works. When I go clubbing I usually wear khakis or nice Bermuda shorts, depending on the time of year, and a Polo shirt. I usually wear a sport coat in cooler weather too. (A sport coat functions for me the same as a purse for a woman, all the pockets give me places to carry things like sun glasses etc.) The one exception is if I'm going to a very downscale blue collar place in the boonies or in a factory area where I know everybody in the place will be in jeans, then I am too. But I'll still wear the Polo shirt where everyone else is in a T-shirt. That sets me apart enough to get attention. The only time I ever wear a tie is to a wedding or funeral. But even then I wear a sport coat rather than a suit. I feel dressier in a nice sport coat, a suit is a work uniform to me. I'm not even sure if my one (grey pinstripe) suit fits me anymore, I haven't tried it on in years.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I am almost always at clubs during the work week, which means suit and tie. I have been impressed at the fact that I have never gotten shit from other customers or club personnel about this, regardless of the type of club I have gone to. An interesting experience with a club in the Kansas CIty area. The first time I went, I came into town the night before, was casually dressed for the long drive, and went straight to the club in dockers and a polo shirt, with a hoodie on top. Virtually no attention (admittedly, the club was very crowded). Next visit, went at the end of the business day, in a Hickey-Freeman special and wingtips. The club was equally crowded, and the dancers were all over me. Twain: "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no place in modern society." (I don't share that, or any other Churchill/Shaw/Twain/Truman/Lincon/Biblical quote anywhere near a strip club.)
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    Stretchy lounge trousers, with stretchy underwear, are best for coming up to the challenge.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Jeans are ok if you are just going there to pick up strippers. Pick up line: "I need your honest opinion here: Please tell me the truth: Do these jeans make my ass look fat?" (Show off your ass.)
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Only thing I have to say on this subject, is that, EVERY dancer I've asked or has made a comment on dress, THEY HATE JEANS!
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Ditto on no jeans!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Dressing randomy is the best policy. Sometimes wear total rags, other nights wear the finest of threads. Just never be predictable. Women love to think about these kinds of things and look for explanations for your choice of clothing where there are none. Think it ties in with the variable reinforcement thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion