tuscl

"blown out pussy": fact or fiction

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
A lot of dancers use it as an insult with other girls they don't like. But is it true some dancers have blown out vaginas from too much sex.

18 comments

• StunnaBitch
    10 years ago
    Docs give different answers on this topic. The pussy is a muscle and will usually fall back in place, but some stretching can occur without falling back into place. The lips will absolutely stretch and sag.
  • imjaxon
    10 years ago
    Some stretching occurs with too much use.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've always wondered about this
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The wife of a good friend had a caseation birth on her 3rd baby. The friend asked the doc if he could put in stiches on her pussy while he was at it. The answer, of course, was no.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "blown out pussy" is quite the phrase. Wonder how those wackey Canadians phrase it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If a chick can give birth to twins, Samoans or Scandanavians then a little dick ain't gonna blow out any chicas pussy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Being a muscle, the vagina gets tighter with use, not looser. Anything can be overdone though. A past g/f was into fisting and her pussy was indeed not as tight as I'd like. On the bright side, her ass was tight indeed.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Are lips muscles?
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    They can do exercises to tighten up their "grip". I love women that know how to do their kegels!
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Two words...vaginal rejuvenation.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    If they are fucking somebody with a dick big enough to " blow it out" they aren't likely to be interested in me in the first place.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The pussy is a muscle"
    "Being a muscle, the vagina gets tighter with use, not looser"
    "They can do exercises to tighten up their "grip"

Good mornin', ladies and gentlemen
    Boys and motherfuckin' girls

This is your captain Steve229 speakin'
    And I'm here 2 rock your world
    With a tale that will soon be classic
    About a woman u already know
    No, prostitute she, but the mayor of your brain
    Pussy control
    (Are u ready?)

Ah, pussy control, oh
    Ah, pussy control, oh
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    The youngest girl I had sex with was 19, the oldest 42, no kids to 3 kids, 2 prostitutes, 4 strippers, 2 bar flys, 2 frat mattress, 1 nympho, 3 prudes who slept with 1 to 2 guys ever, but 0 virgins, Caucasians blondes, Caucasian redheads, Meso-Americans, and a black girl from Canada (I guess I need to bang an Asian). The loosest girl was one of the frat mattresses and I believe I was #3 in her hat trick of guys for the day, the tightest is a tie between one of the prostitutes and one of the prudes.

My unscientific analysis?

It's fucking random.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Tightness has nothing to do with how often a woman's pussy is banged, or with how big the dicks are, or with how many kids she's had. It has to do with how she takes care of it. Virginity does, for a while, but even there, if she doesn't take care of herself, it won't be tight.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    George, what is the PM cycle for a pussy? 1 year or 30,000 fucks?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I know hood rats who've been around the galaxy that can Keggel your cock into submission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion