tuscl

Ft hood. Again.

deogol
Michigan
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:24 PM
Damn that work place violence! No war or terrorists here!

18 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Once AGAIN!! ONLY 1 way to stop this.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ban Fort Hood!
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @alucard. you are one really stupid, stupid, stupid fuck. fucking moron. [view link]
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    wait until u see all the evidence. maybe the gun came from the base?? so then what...ban all guns even the military??
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ You're guessing what I meant.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ complete retard
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    So is Alucard's idea to ban all Guns in the military? Next thing you know, they will ban all explosive devices too but then some criminal will break the law. Criminals always seem to break the law. It almost seems to define them, lol. Man, this movie called Hell Baby is a little bit gross at times.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shark....just smile and nod...its no use
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I will say this, if guns never existed and we still carried swords and such, many of the bitch ass, maricon muthafuckas who commit mass shootings would never be able to even attempt to kill. How many of these shooters shoot themselves afterwards? They probably wouldn't commit sepeku-takes too much grit.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    This person had known Mental Health issues. sharkhunter, make SURE that you are accurately quoting me before jumping on me.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    He hadn't been diagnosed yet... but all signs were leading to ptsd. Course ya know, with all the paperwork and such, he could have been yanking for a couple of years. Just more government efficiency from Obama (about to be taken nationwide with Obamacare.)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Another shooting where guns are banned, why don't they allow them everywhere?
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    We are making our own terrorists with drugs. This one was on Ambien apparently.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Instead of "Banning"... Let the background check look up mental history. So anyone ever diagonoised and treated with meds needs a more intense background check. Example.... Now all they do is a background check for criminal activity....ie no felonies. If they would allow what I am talking about.... Example... Lets say I check myself into a hospital for depression and they prescribe me some meds. Now if I want to go get a gun 1 month to 1 year later. I get red flagged and i need to fill out more paper work or have a "sheriff" or someone else do the background check or even if I need a doctors note to day I am mentally stable to buy it. That would keep guns out of the mentally ill's people hands. It would also make people think twice about just going and abusing the system for percription drugs. Would make more sense than "BAN" guns.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    crsm27: "That would keep guns out of the mentally ill's people hands" Think that would discourage many who need it from seeking help from a shrink in the first place if they had to worry that doing so would mean they won't be getting a firearm. Especially the real paranoid types, who are the ones who seem most likely to do this type of thing.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Not to mention a doctor isn't going to put himself on the line over a maybe.
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    Why don't the military just arm every military person? I bet that will never happen.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    At one time it was fine to walk around the base with weapons. Then came Carter (I believe), scared of the guns all around - and banned them. Yes, Alucard's wet dream. Banned them when they weren't being used in training. Can you believe our bases are "gun free zones?" And guarded by non-military people, too. No surprise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion