tuscl

Other activities

Are there any other activities that directly compete for your strip club $$$, where you consciously think, let's see, I have $200 to spend, should I go to my favorite strip club or should I ... ? For me it's getting a massage, no not the sexy kind, the legitimate kind. If you stop and think about it, there are a lot of similarities to going to a strip club - I get to spend an hour or so in a private room alone with a pretty girl, it's very intimate, there's a lot of touching, and it feels really good. It's also cheaper than going to the strip club. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it, especially if you can find an attractive lady who you really enjoy spending time with.

I have 2 young attractive massage therapists who I see regularly. And what's interesting is how I got started in this hobby - one of my massage therapists used to be a stripper and is my ATF - she went to school a couple years ago and is now a very good licensed massage therapist. Her massages are every bit as enjoyable as her lap dances used to be - the major difference is that instead of her being naked, I am. Now if only I could convince her to do the same ...

10 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree with AN, the money that I've spent on strip clubs would have been spent on something else if I didn't have the habit, not saved, so there's no real net cost. I also agree with Chitown, even though he was being facetious, that it's been a good investment for me. When I first started being a regular about 10 years ago, I was suffering from a rather heavy bout of depression. My ATF cured me. And she was cheaper than a psychiatrist. Still is. For the past 10 years she's been my therapist, in more ways than one.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I have often gone to the local bookstore. I used to go to concerts put on by various local bands, but most of the good venues in this town closed up or decided not to have music, or they appeal to a different class of people. I haven't been to a concert that wasn't a local cover band in 2 years.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    "the hobby" costs me about 1-2 afternoons (with minor intrusions into night) and $200-300 a month. If I didn't do this, I'd buy lp's. I'm a sucker for old records. That and good stereo equiptment. and computer stuff, and books, especialy history. Maybe NFL Sunday ticket. The mind reels.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    CasualGuy brings up a good point, and one that hits home personally. Generally, if I was not at a club, or traveling to and from the club, I would be working. Since I am self-employed, and charge for my services on an hourly rate, the time that I am not billing is the most substantial cost of "the hobby" to me. I hve become fairly inventive in finding ways to combine at least the travel to clubs and some of the necessary expenses (mileage, hotel if I stay overnight in the city where Favorite Club is located) into billable work.

Of course, when the government gets 50% of everyting you make, it's easy to justify a little down time.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I just thought of what my biggest activity after work seems to be. If it's not already apparent, it must be getting online. I seem to be online almost every single day doing one thing or another. It seems addictive even though I get online at work for work and at home for information, news, discussions, theories, etc. but it uses up a lot of time.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Strip clubs are obviously too expensive in other parts of the country. I could spend hours in multiple strip clubs and not spend $200. If I was having a really good time buying several dances from lots of different dancers I could spend that much. Deciding where to go or what to do is not really a money issue with me. There are times when I have other favorite activities such as spending time with family or friends or doing other things. Therefore going to strip clubs has become a bit more of a time issue rather than money issue. Sometimes I get tired of the family and friends and in laws and can't wait to do something different.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Actually, I view my SC spending (which is not all that much, with about one visit per month),as an investment, since it keeps my spirits up in a way that helps my practice, and sometimes saves me from an expensive divorce.

In other words, Gentlemen...."Strip clubbing doesn't cost...IT PAYS."
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    When I used to go to SC's A LOT, I felt bad when my two children came to visit and I was short of funds. My 17 year old son is addicted to golf and I struggle around the course. I now spend the SC money taking him out for golf and, if I have a spare $100, might go to a SC, if my 19 year old daughter doesn't need it for the mall.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Sometimes for me it's baseball games. I like watching the local minor league team play, especially this year since they have a shot at the playoffs. Coincidently, a few years ago, I saw my fav at the time at a game sitting about 10 rows in front of me.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Interesting: Now we learn that FONDL is still spending money on his ATF after all. Could this account for the attention he receives? Hey, FONDL, have you ever done it with her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion