tuscl

PAYING a stripper for SEX in order to make her your GIRLFRIEND

Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:33 PM
Has anyone tried PAYING a stripper for SEX (especially SMALL amounts of MONEY for SEX OUTSIDE THE CLUB) because he wanted her to get EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED and therefore become his GIRLFRIEND? Who PAYS strippers for SEX while hoping for AFFECTION?

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has done this?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Actually RL paying someone for sex makes them your whore.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I paid RL five dolars to SUCK MY DICK! I had to get a REFUND because his BROKEN TEETH were way TOO SHARP and unfortunately SEVERELY CUT MY PENIS.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'll answer your question RL. Almost everyone has sex. Some people pay many thousands of dollars and say they are married before they get to do it. Others may have listened to your advise here and heard they shouldn't be paying any more than $5 and gotten it. Of course the dancer may have refused the generous payment of $5 and done the deed out of horniness. Then we have your predicament. Maybe one day you will luck out and get some. However I am not going to offer advise. I will offer my condolences to you though in your long fought search for sex.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who does it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Has anyone done it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who PAYS strippers for SEX around here?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Didn't tiffany or someone say he started sexual relationships with strippers by starting with private dances? Seems like it might work better for developing "fuck buddy" as opposed to a girlfriend relationship, but it might a tactic worth experimenting with. I imagine that nearly all strippers who are willing to do sex for money have to much emotional baggage to be decent GF material anyway.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    You do
  • lousybuck
    19 years ago
    i don't wanna sound bitter here...but a question like this answers another question: where does the term 'pathetic loser' come from?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion