Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PAYING a stripper for SEX in order to make her your GIRLFRIEND

RomanticLover

21 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone tried PAYING a stripper for SEX (especially SMALL amounts of MONEY for SEX OUTSIDE THE CLUB) because he wanted her to get EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED and therefore become his GIRLFRIEND?

Who PAYS strippers for SEX while hoping for AFFECTION?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

Who has done this?

Profile picture for AbbieNormal
AbbieNormal
•

Actually RL paying someone for sex makes them your whore.

Profile picture for parodyman-->
parodyman-->
•

I paid RL five dolars to SUCK MY DICK! I had to get a REFUND because his BROKEN TEETH were way TOO SHARP and unfortunately SEVERELY CUT MY PENIS.

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

I'll answer your question RL. Almost everyone has sex. Some people pay many thousands of dollars and say they are married before they get to do it. Others may have listened to your advise here and heard they shouldn't be paying any more than $5 and gotten it. Of course the dancer may have refused the generous payment of $5 and done the deed out of horniness. Then we have your predicament. Maybe one day you will luck out and get some. However I am not going to offer advise. I will offer my condolences to you though in your long fought search for sex.

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

Who does it?

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

Has anyone done it?

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

Who PAYS strippers for SEX around here?

Profile picture for davids
davids
•

Didn't tiffany or someone say he started sexual relationships with strippers by starting with private dances? Seems like it might work better for developing "fuck buddy" as opposed to a girlfriend relationship, but it might a tactic worth experimenting with. I imagine that nearly all strippers who are willing to do sex for money have to much emotional baggage to be decent GF material anyway.

Profile picture for komey1970
komey1970
•

You do

Profile picture for lousybuck
lousybuck
•

i don't wanna sound bitter here...but a question like this answers another question: where does the term 'pathetic loser' come from?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement