tuscl

Women's NCAA Tournament

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:56 AM
We don't talk enough about women's sports. For whatever reason, I find women athletes incredibly hot. (Ironic, because athletic strippers are my least favorite body type). I watch women's tennis, golf, softball and basketball to look at these fine ladies. While most of the country is caught up in office pools and bracketology involving the men's tournament, I also devote some attention to the women. I can thank my sister for some of my interest. She has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the the women's game and I started watching more to be able to have intelligent discussions. Anyway, my question is simple. What do women wear under their basketball shorts? Thongs? compression shorts? Regular cotton panties? Nothing? That's the important question.

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tampons! Gotta soak up the sweat somehow.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    the better question is what do they were under tighter fitting uniforms... such as women's (floor) volleyball? (beach volleyball is probably self-explanatory)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Only worry if they wear a cup!
  • Jacob3
    10 years ago
    My ATF is a: athletic strippers
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    most women basketball players are ugly as sin. too manly looking. also being black they have that nappy, wirey hair. hard to imagine the stink
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I watch the NCAA women for the same reason I watch the guys - for the game play, not the hotness factor.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have no idea what's going on in the women's tournament, other than the fact the Huskers lost to BYU, who then lost to UConn in Lincoln. Also, I never watch women's sports to see who the hotties are, because my personal theory is if one of the ladies on the basketball team wanted me to take them to bed, I'm not passing it up no matter how grotesque they look. Of course, I'd rather watch volleyball for women's sports.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "they have that nappy, wirey hair" Don Imus, is that you?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've done some work with women's sports, so I'll be the one to actually -answer- the question. Generally speaking, women will wear something lycra-esque (akin to sportsbra kind of material) or just regular cotton underpants along the lines of "granny panties" (maybe not THAT bad, but in line with it). Nothing remarkably sexy or notable. I suppose some wear compression shorts, but no more or fewer than guys. Take my word for it: Maybe it's because it's a job for me, but there's not a lot hot about women's sports. Maybe tennis or swimming, but I've never really been involved with either. Even the ones that clean up nice look a wreck when they've got tangled hair and no makeup. Some of the season-end banquets I've attended have featured some nice eye candy, however, but no more or less than you'd see at any other dress-up event. Funny related story: I'm working a soccer match where I'm on the sidelines with another woman. One team is in an all-white kit. Girl comes to sub in. She bends over to stretch. The woman sitting next to me, under her breath, says, "Ooh, stripes." I'm not sure what she's talking about at first until I look forward and see that you can see pink and gray-striped underpants through the white shorts on the inbound sub. Couldn't believe it wasn't my perverted mind that saw that first.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed watching Chris Evert's career from the time she was 16 yrs old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion