tuscl

Tougher times for strippers

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:36 PM
I think we all agree the recession is a big part of it. Maybe the fact that the Millenials are the biggest generation since the Baby Boom is also a factor.

9 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No ilbb, we don't all agree. Lots of strippers are making money. What's your next blanket statement?
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    The only way I can see strippers not making money is if they immediately snort it up their nose or inject it. I went through $200+ like it was water on Saturday. Stage tipping, a couple lap dances. And had the gal played her cards better, I'd have spent even more buying her drinks and getting more lap dances until I was broke. If you can't get money out of drunk, lonely men….I don't know what to tell ya.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol....customers are having a hard time...putting up with all this ss
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Leonard,you have the best profile pic ever.Wish I could get it back.That was how I used to leave them.
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    Richmond area is suffering from a downturn in business, if the lack of customers is any indicator from my lasts few visits. But Was in Greensboro recently and things were rocking, so it may be regional?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Everything is getting worse. I long for the good old days when strippers made $2000 a night without touching customers and customers paid $5 for full contact lap dances, followed by free blow jobs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-I just left one looking like that. On a bean bag. Or should it be, a Beaner Bag. Hahahahaha!
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Hibachi with more of his BS.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I believe strippers are having a tough time. Women on SD sites can be had fo100-150 pop. Strippers in Houston no prob getting them 200 OTC. I spent 100 last week on lappers with stripper I am fucking close to her shift end last Friday. She said that's more than she made all day. I filed her today OTC for 200.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion