tuscl

Stripper tells you "I chose you, I am very particular." or "Oh don't worry, you

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:10 PM
I have got this line from them a number of times. One was from ATF who did me ITC in VIP plus OTC at motel. The funny thing I went to the club one day to meet her for ITC fucking in CR and another dancer says "she is busy with a customer in CR right but will see you shortly. If you like I can sub in for her." The 25 year old Cali transplant I am doing tomorrow at motel otc (third time) told me this too recently. She chose me she said, shall I feel special? Another line "Oh I am only on Seeking Arrangement for grins, your only one I am doing" and this after showing me her SA page after session at motel. What did I do? Said nothing but I got SA profile and have fucked about 20 of them. Your experiences, translation?

19 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    There is a white chalk hand print on your back,any carnie can smell you a mile away.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They try to guess what we want to hear.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Really dude,any stripper knew how to take your milk money at the age of [view link] are what is known as a mark.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She has your number
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    Strippers lie. The minute you think they're telling you the truth…you've lost.
  • martha
    10 years ago
    Don't fall in love they got others not just you
  • martha
    10 years ago
    I wanted to go to the sundowner but I hear they are not a nude bar is this possible that they only stript down to the thongs or is this a rumor I was told by lovley b/f who in fact told me they did not go nude but if anyone ever gone to visalia sundowner they know that girls are either naked or not .. I'm not jelouse I just want to be able to go invite him for a drink at lunch anyone know the atmadphere at lunch 2 pm I'm feeling like I need to go take him to spice up our in the bedroom brsides I'm down will I be the only women there I'm not shy I want to watch as well first time for evrything . Just curiouse if good idea
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The only time you know you're special is if she's fucking you for free.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    The rock star is right. You're just another Customer to her UNLESS she is doing you for free. Don't ever forget that and Dont ever fall in love with a stripper. Good lord how many times y'all have to read that on TUSCL before you believe it. Lol.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fox News Alert! Strippers are invariably lying when they saying things like this.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^Fox News Alert!....nothing new is happening
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Player is getting played
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "I made up my mind at seventeen I ain't with no wife and a wedding ring Cause I'm a player for life So where's my wife Probably at the rehab, stuck on the pipe" -Too Short
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    They tell you what they think you want to hear. Don't most of us do the same in reverse to get what we want?
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I saw her today for session. She surprised me with a sexy red outfit she bought during the Gfe part. Then we fuked for awhile and it was good - mish, CG. Another $220 spent -am over my spending comfort zone about 5th session this month.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    London, you speak the truth, my British friend.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Thanks Jack. It's our politicians that can't stop lying.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @lg: Take the "our" out of that sentence, and it will just as accurate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion