tuscl

Is OTC Girl Common Law Husband Cuck?

A stripper OTC girl is in a SD relationship with me. We meet 2x week and I just doing her. She likes having a guy on the side she says. She loves model for me but usually comes out of bathroom after arrival nude. She will lay on bed wanting back rub and then turn over on back so I can do front then things really get going. She can ride like champ. She very expert putting condom on me plus HJ foreplay play. 100 pct condom use she says “you don’t look like Dan” (smiling). Her relationship w him open from her end but he does not know. So he an unknowing cuck? I really like feel her n Fuck her. Pop avg 150. I cum w her like crazy - Sperm competition? She will say something like “Wow I felt that” (her smiling).

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    As usual, I have a feeling that you're not really asking a question so much as notifying (yet again...) that you have a cuck fetish.

I guess we'll see you in [X] number of weeks or months when you feel like telling us again.
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    Sounds more like you're the naive one. Especially if you believe that you're the only man on the side, or that her man (if he exists) doesn't know exactly what is being done to pay the rent.

I bet she tells you that you're the biggest she's ever had too... lol

There's a reason she's a condom expert and rides like a champ.

Some SBs like to play the cuck game with their clients. Some clients (like you) really get a kick out of the idea that they're cucking another much younger and probably more attractive guy.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    You are 100% condom use, but "Dan" is not. That means that *you* are the one getting sloppy seconds.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m guessing this OTC girl gets aroused by your choppy use of English?

I’ve not heard of a fetish involving women who get wet when a guy drops a preposition or conjunction - but there must be one…
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Scrub is right! That is a decent summary of his postings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion