tuscl

Help me Find my ATF!

Give it up guys: If you weren't close enough to keep contact information you weren't that into each other. Find a new woman and move on.

13 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    FONDL: Hey good for you, buddy. A nice friend who gives you massages for free. That's awesome.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Davids, there's nothing that makes a person look quite as silly as when they criticize someone based on a false assumption. Not that it's any of your business, but I've never paid my ATF for a massage, she always gives them to me for free. I tried reading some of your crap again because I read where others said that you had stopped your personal attacks. If this is typical of your recent posts, they were obviously wrong.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    And for the benefit of various readers here, notice: FONDL thought he had to pay to see his "friend" to see her at the restraunt; FONDL now pays her as his massage therapist.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree with Yoda. When my ATF quit dancing and went back to being a waitress, she called me and told me where she was working, and I started going there regularly for dinner. That was 8 years ago and we've become very close friends.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: Anythings possible. Ex-stripper friendship does happen but it's usually only friendship that they are interested in. If that appeals to you go for it. Two of my closest friends are ex-dancers. We have a blast hanging out together and, even thought there is no sex, the looks I get from guys when we go to the beach together are priceless!
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    SC...Do you have Strip Club business cards printed with your name, phone# and email address???
    Maybe she wants you to help her start one of those chain emails so you both can get rich...
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Probably setting you up to borrow money.

But you never know, she could be into Hot Old Farts.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I agree with you (except maybe your last comment.) Once I find a girl whose company I enjoy and who treats me the way I want to be treated, I hate to lose her because then I have to find another one and that's a lot of work. It's kinda like interviewing job candidates, which I always hated to do. But I think it's a mistake to go looking for a girl who has moved on. If she wants to stay in touch, she'll find a way to let you know. If she doesn't get in touch with you it means that she wants to break with the past and move on. I've found that to be pretty common among dancers. Even when they move to another club, a lot of them don't want anyone to know where they've gone.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I am certainly going to remember my ATF even though I only talked with her twice. Many good insights from her.

She volunteered her contact information but I did not follow up since we live in opposite corners of the country.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat...sounds like we're kindred spirits. Hope I can make it to your PP one day.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Believe it or not, some of these "find my ATF" pleas are simply guys who miss getting dances from a particular girl and have no expectation of igniting a romance. It's tempting to think the internet would help track them down, so you always see a lot of these posts, but you almost never see a positive reply. If I thought it might work, I can think of a few past faves I'd like to locate.

And of course, many such posts are stalkers with murder in their hearts.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Don't be so hard on DavidS, as he said on another post he'll try out all his theories some day. In the mean time he'll just try to make the rest of us see the light.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the tip, davids...I would have never thought of that...
    If I want to hook back up with someone from the past, what the hell do you care?
    I realize it's a longshot, but you never know til you try...
    For the record, I have indeed moved on, but a blast from the past would be cool...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion