tuscl

Just a Few Drinks

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:33 AM
How often for you is it to go to the club just for a few drinks and to enjoy the stage show and maybe the company of a few dancers

17 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    This is kinda my weekly routine and I've enjoyed it for years its also how I save on car insurance
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That only happens to me by accident. If I go in on a day my ATF or other faves aren't working, I'll sit at the bar and see if anyone catches my eye. If no one does, I'll just have a few drinks and flirt with the bartender (she's one of the most fun people I've ever met!)
  • BBBJBecky
    10 years ago
    Hunny you should drink those drinks and try a blow job from me I promise you will do more than drink drinks when you come to see Becky
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I'll sometimes walk in without plans to see a fave. If nobody strikes my fancy, I leave content having enjoyed eye candy with my drinks. But often I'll find someone to do 4-5 lap dances with.
  • big_d_2011
    10 years ago
    Not very often. If no one catches my eye then I may have a drink and just head out. If I go, I plan on getting dances.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Yeah, that's me. No plans or agenda going in, a few beers and a lot of eyecandy, tips at the rail. Go home after that.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    And I try stay away from one who have huge bills to pay, my wallet will not like that.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I don't go very often so if I get the chance, the idea is to get some lappers and maybe an LDK! But I'm not so blind that I would get dances off just any girl there...I do have standards. I wish I'd known BBBJBecky was in town...we could've gone together!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have done that many times. I just go in, watch the stage show, have a beer, watch the game and maybe get a dance. There are many times I do not see a dancer that strikes my fancy.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I go to breweries to drink. I go to strip clubs for hot, nekkid women, writhing around on the ground in a counter clockwise manner.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    For me going to a SC and not getting lappers is like going to a restaurant and not getting anything to eat. Having said this – on occasion I have gone to a SC with just the intention of killing some time – I’ve either done this b/c I have overspent on previous visits – or I’m just bored and don’t necessarily feel like getting LDs in the SC but don’t feel like being home either – but almost every time I’ve gone with the intention of not spending and just hanging out; I end up spending as much as my regular visits (and sometimes more) – such is the life of a PL.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Haha same here too. LOL.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Only go when I'm ISO extras.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Norm!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hay everybody
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I always go in with the intention to get dances, but if there's no one I like, I'm happy to just drink. If I can find a dancer who is fun to talk to, or an obnoxious crazy drunk, I'll just sit with her and buy her drinks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion