tuscl

I think I've figured out who the Juiceman REALLY is!

zipman68
the speed force!
Check out http://vimeo.com/11367919

I'm just askin' my fellow pervoids to me what y'all thank.

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Thats fucked up
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    He grew up well LOL
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Good. Now shut the fuck up and go suck his dick. Nobody else gives a damn.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    That's uncalled for dude
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Juice has more spine than that,Zip! You getting old?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Agree with Bbrother, zip. We don't give a fuck about juicetwat or his 7000 aliases. The sooner everybody ignores and forgets about him the better.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So Bonesbrother -- do yo just lurk until you find something negative to say? What exactly is your major malfunction? Did you get your ass kicked all through high school? Can't stand that people funnier than you joke around? Just remember...EVERYBODY is funnier than you.

Just once, try not to be a racist prick. Maybe...just maybe...if you act like a reasonable human being you'll actually convince a woman to fuck you without having to pay her and put a paper bag over your head.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And tumblingdude...I think it takes some spine to pay a hooker to let her film you givin' the old "Dirty Sanchez"

BTW, I hear Bonerbreath gives himself the ol' DS every morning! He needs the smell of shit to get him going. Apparently he's been asking lots of black dudes to let him give rimjobs, but the dumbass doesn't ask gay black dudes. So he gets his ass kicked constantly. That's what makes him such a racist asshole.

Of course, if he grew a brain and started offering rimjobs to gay dudes it wouldn't be any better. They'd reject him 'cos he's fugly and has no sense of humor!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You'll notice it's almost exclusively on the weekend that BonedBrother stops by with his hit and runs. My interpretation - his KKK meetings are generally on Friday or Saturday nights. After being boned by dozens of the brothers he feels a little sore, and shows up here to let out his frustrations.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Amen Dougster
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dougster nailed that one amen and plus 1
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bonehead in my crosshairs,how fragile life is,does anyone give a shit?
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Look around you zippermouth. The only support you got was from the usual bunch of retards that think juicbox69 is the king of bull shit. Lets have some more fun.

My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily?? on his roasted chicken leg to notice"":? My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice"" My favorite part was "" Juice is too heavily focused on his roasted chicken leg to notice""

Still having fun?
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    Keep going. This is entertaining.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You go classic juice
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah ClassicJuice...I think this repetition of the same phrase over and over is one of your least inspired antics. But it still beats the hell out of Bonerbreath.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Luv u zipbro !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion