tuscl

How does it feel to spend MONEY on a stripper who is supporting her BOYFRIEND?

Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:12 AM
How does it feel to spend MONEY on a stripper who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU who is using the MONEY to support her BOYFRIEND (who may have a CRIMINAL HISTORY or may be a FAILED MUSICIAN who is a LOSER)?

5 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Let's reason this out together, RL, to see who gets the better deal, me or loser boyfriend....for him to get my money, his girlfriend has to touch me in ways that would normally be considered quite intimate. I basically get access to all the parts of her body that he does, with the exception of one, to which I wouldn't want access, because presumably he does have access to it. I get this access for a price that I, by definition, consider reasonable, since I am paying it under no particular compulsion (lap dances and related activities being non-necessary items). Further, I get to spend time with his girlfriend when she is at her most attractive, "upbeat" and convivial. He gets her when she is tired from work, pissed off about living with the loser, and down on men due to having spent the prior evening being pawed by a middle aged lawyer old enough to be her father. Goodness, RL, this one seems easy to me.
  • lousybuck
    19 years ago
    This is a hilarious topic. You have no control over any money you spend on anything once it leaves your wallet. As far as strippers go, did you actually buy that story about her tips going for her tuition to medical school?
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    It's her money, once earned, and what she does with it is none of my business.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Would you spend MONEY if you KNEW?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    If she want's nothing to do with me I wouldn't have much chance to spend any money on her, would I? If you mean wants nothing to do with me OTC, doesn't really matter to me. I spend money on my car mechanic. I want nothing to do with him outside the shop. I don't care who he supports or what he does with the money I pay him as long as he fixes my car right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion