tuscl

want to know if stripper REALLY LIKES YOU, may try KISSING HER (on the MOUTH)

If you want to know if a stripper you are spending MONEY on REALLY LIKES YOU, you may want to try KISSING her on the MOUTH during a dance or while you are spending MONEY on her. Her reaction may tell you if she REALLY LIKES YOU.

23 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    I am only thinking about those who use the RL/davids strategy of not spending money. Those who pay can comment on the meaningfulness of kisses to paying customers.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    My think on this has changed since my initial response:

I usually avoid any physical contact with strippers when I am trying to pick them up if they seem like the type who will be picked up the first night. Often they end up touching or trying to kiss me. In the former case I brush them off, b/c they are trying to get me into the horny customer frame. Kisses I will allow, since most strippers seem to consider these meaningful as you correctly observe.

For strippers who seem to be type who want you to go slower, then I will try making lighter physical contact with them as time progresses. (Using various pretexts for this.) But I won't go as far as kissing with this type, b/c I think it generally goes against "stripper ethics" to kiss customers in the club. Again if they initiate though, fine with me, and it is almost certainly an indication that she wants to fuck you. (Maybe why they are so reluctant to give them out?)

OTOH, I am certainly not closed to success stories in which the customer initiates the kiss.

Have you luck with kissing strippers, RL? What's your take on the subject? You seem like the type to apply the direct aggressive approach and just take the lead.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you try?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Very true.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    It's personal to some strippers. It can be a sign that a stripper WANTS to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    not counting davids
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL how many GUYS have YOU KISSED on the lips after selling them a BLOWJOB?
  • enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    How much does it tell you about a dancer when you go to kiss her (wheter on the lips or cheek) and she's already scanning the horizon for her next victim??? If she talks to you after the LD, and goes for the kiss, or allows the kiss, I'd say that says something. Maybe some girls won't allow kissing on the lips for fear of catching cold or whatever. I know, I know, you've spent so much time in contact already, and why would it matter, but there's got to be some thinking along those lines going on.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    KISS KISS KISS KISS her LIPS
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Are you going to KISS her on the LIPS?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    If a stripper REALLY LIKES YOU, it may be EASIER for you to KISS her on the LIPS.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How about KISSING a stripper who has SOLD you a BLOWJOB on the LIPS?
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    Abbie:

As the song goes " A kiss is just a kiss and asigh is just a sigh ... ," but when you whip it out for God, security, other dancers and customers to see ... Is it still LOVE ?
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    AN...now that would be indecent exposure and probably get you tossed...out. Plus no self respecting stripper would go for the old whip it out trick.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Why not whip out your Johnson instead. Sure it's a little less subtle, but it should cut through all those little annoyances and let you know if she really likes you.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    David S. I'm in on the test...
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Wouldn't the fact that the stripper initiated it be a good indication? I'm not saying that any of the kisses were long passionate kisses. They were just normal kisses. I never initiated the kissing unless she did earlier in the dance.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Maybe, maybe not. Kisses, on the lips, are pretty rare around here, at least. (Rarer than any type of extras, in fact). I am told the commanility depends where in the country you are from.

I would still trust how see reacted to one you initiated more than one that she did.

Anyway, that's an experiment I would like to try. How about we all go into the clubs for the next month or so and report back on how it works (customer doing the initiating, I mean)?

Oh and needless to say, there ought to be some indication that she likes you before you try this. Else it would be very rude and trashy. Just do it when you are uncertain as RL suggests.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Sorry, guys, for feeding the troll. I just got out of a four hour long doctor's deposition, and I am in a strange mood...just couldn't resist.

I'll try to restrain myself in the future.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Sorry, RL, every time that I have been with a dancer that I wanted to kiss on the mouth, she has always beaten me to it. Hasn't this been your experience, too?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I think how she reacted to you initiating the kiss would be more telling than if she initiated it. In the latter case she is more in the lead, in control so it could very well be a ploy.

What's your take, RL?
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Been there, done that. Not only that, most of the time, the dancer initiated it with me. :)
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sounds like good advice. Let's add that to our collective bag of tricks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion