tuscl

how much is to much for a drank

Thursday, March 20, 2014 1:33 PM
I love paying $1-3 for a club drank...I'm OK with $5 but not happy but I will never pay $10 for one drank and it seams that's all these bitches want to order is $10 dranks wtf ? I tell them $5 or under works er time

9 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Jail time.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Fuck buying them drinks
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Baby girl, whats your name? Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drank Im Steve229, you know me Cause Ima buy you a drank Ima take you home with me I got money in the bank Shawty whachu think bout that?
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol Steve
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Dancer drinks are only $5 where I usually go, so I'm pretty generous.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    In NYC, I'm used to paying at least $8, whether it's bottled water, a beer, or hard liquor. And that's happy hour prices. I don't blink an eye at $12, and I feel like I've paid up to $18 during prime time once or twice when I was too buzzed to care. I almost laugh when I'm clubbing in other towns and a drink is only $4-6.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    RPO, exactly. In a number of Manhattan clubs, my drinks (after tip to the bartender or bartender) cost me $20. Out in my favorite haunts in Queens, the price is closer to $12 (+ tip) and that is for a single shot drink. When I club in a place like Greenville, South Carolina, where I get them for 6 or 7, or a place like Jacksonville, where a tall (almost triple shot) Jack on the rocks is a mere $10-11, I feel like I've struck gold. ;)
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Gotz sum purpl drank !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion