tuscl

St. Patrick's Day plans?

Mine:
1. Start the day with a bowl of the special 50th anniversary Lucky Charms
2. Stop at McDonalds later for a cool & minty Shamrock Shake
3. Visit the club that evening to celebrate with some Guinness and naughty shenanigans with my CF - she says green is her favorite color, lol

Your plans?

13 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If the other dancers aren't wearing green, you can pinch them...right?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Just working. Looks like you've got a fun day ahead of you. But steve, the snow that we (might) get could make it difficult for you to get to the club. I'm assuming they're calling for snow down there too, right?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I'll shoot all the Catholic cats in my yard.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've already celebrated yesterday. We had whiskey, beer, food, and St. Paddy's Sativa. I would've gone to SR Oxnard but my driver got drunk.

@Steve-On Friday I had some Lucky Charms ice cream. Delicioso.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Steve, if green is her favorite color, wrap a heavy rubber band around your penis several times about two hours before you go. It should be green by the time you're there and she will get a laugh out of it! ;-)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've got a special day planned where I'm meeting my ATF at a hotel in the late afternoon, then an in room couples massage, room service dinner, then an evening of pleasure.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    watch "The Boondock Saints"
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @mikey - I plan to!

@GoVikings - you're right, we may have snowflakes on the shamrocks Monday

@Slick - Lucky Charms ice cream - I need to find that!

@ATACdawg. - sounds painful, lol

@gawker - Darn it, you're making me miss my SB
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some of my married friends invited me to a party in which they assured me there would be several attractive (we've disagreed on this term before) single ladies attending. This will be fun, but sedate and probably not involve excessive drinking.

Some of my single friends want me to do the opposite. I haven't made up my mind.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I didn't make it to the strip club but I did make it to my bottle of Jameson. Now I need a new bottle of Jameson.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I had a corned beef dinner at my daughter's house. Just family. Interestingly she baked the cabbage instead of boiling it.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Why did God invent whiskey?

To keep the Irish from ruling the world!
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @ Slick - me neither! My St. Pat's day shenanigans consisted of shoveling snow, sure and begorrah. At the end of the day my back hurt and it was below freezing out. Followed your lead and cuddled up with the Jameson bottle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion