tuscl

OT: Cheerleader of the Week: Duke's Jasmine

Friday, March 14, 2014 3:46 AM
I still don't know about our own resident Dukie, but Jasmine is one sassy Blue Devil [view link]

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd love to see her but the link isn't I-Phone compatible.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Duke PM'd me. He said that he'd rather see nude photos of Christian Laetner.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Now it's working. All I can say is, me so horny. Me love you long time. Clubber would approve.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She is hot
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    That's probably the hottest Duke chick I've seen before, though that's not really saying a lot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ too late. I already did. I beat you because you were flying to the moon last night. Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duke...your taking slopy seconds to me bitch
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol Duke man
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She will cum HARD before im done with her! She wont have any energy left after im done with her...lol
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    She's pretty enough but most Asians just don't do anything for me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Scored 2400 on her SAT Has larger vocabulary than farmerart
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hey, moto, did you see the blonde Michigan cheerleader in an earlier photoset? That girl is a smoking hot tie and she is FLEXIBLE! Makes me proud to be from Detroit originally.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Normally I'm all over the Asians but this chick isn't doing it for me. First off that elbow bending the wrong way every time she points freaks me out. Then there is her legs, girl needs to do some squats or lunges give them some shape, as it is those chubby sticks are just rolling into her knees. Speaking of chub... [view link]
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Normally I'm all over the Asians but this chick isn't doing it for me." My thoughts EXACTLY. She looks more like someone's cute teenage daughter than a hot chick you'd want to bang all night and the following day. Unless you're in to the "someone's cute teenage daughter" look.... Too young looking for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion