tuscl

Platinum Plus West Columbia

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
Has anybody been to the new platinum plus west in Columbia, SC. I am curious how it compares to the original PP and if the full nude dances were stage only or if they were for lap dances as well.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Since the Platinum Plus clubs in Lexington & Allentown are full nude, including lap dances, I assume that this club will be the same. However the only reason they are nude is because they do not have a liquor license. Somebody fucked up big time. Right now I believe that the club is BYOB and at least one dancer from the other club in Columbia told me that she would not go nude at PP West because she believes that the BYOB status is going to bring in a lower class of customers.

If/when they do get a liquor license then the club will go topless. I don't drink alcohol so that doesn't bother me. I assume that the entrance fees will be higher to make up for the lost revenue.

I'm going to wait a few months and see what happens before I make a drive over there.
  • rob0411
    11 years ago
    I stopped in today (Sunday) just to see what the club looked like. Physically - it seems much bigger than PP. The inside all looks new, but the outside still has some vestiges of the old club. Bathrooms all new and very clean. Lots of guys in suits on the floor.

Entrance fee is $10 before 4:00; $20 after. Dancers go nude, offer nude dances ("you can touch") in the back for $40. Don't know if the price will go down for multiples or with negotiation. Only 3 dancers on this night.

An interesting thing occurred - the DJ announced a 2 for 1 dance. "You pay for the first dance - the second dance is absolutely free. Next two songs only." As he announced that, 2 of the girls left the floor and the third sat with a group of guys and didn't move. No action for the back room at all.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    I would stick to the other club in Columbia. just reading that the entry fee is 10 bucks b4 4pm already is a turn-off. getting a water + admission at the old Columbia location + admission is less than that.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Thanks to everyone above for the information.
  • MrDotComPD
    11 years ago
    As stated by another reviewer it is bigger that the Platinum Plus, I found it to be quieter and not as crowded with the tables jam packed on top of one another. Wasn't going to stay too long, but then recognized some familiar faces from PP so I stuck around for a little while longer. Not bad, I was worried that it being out in the stick (industrial part of town) that it wasn't going to be all that good, but I was surprised.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion