tuscl

Art of conversation

Girls at strip clubs appreciate stimulating conversation. It has been my experience that I get much more for my money if the prelude to a private dance or VIP activity involves genuine dialogue. Ask her about herself. Talk about more than her experience working at clubs. Most dancers are eager to share personal information about themselves (to at least some extent). They will be flattered by the perceived interest you have in them.

And be confident, and even assertive, as you talk with them. Offer information about yourself only if it is requested or if the information you are offering relates to what she has told you about her life. Smile and look into her eyes as you communicate with her.

I'm not suggesting this will pay dividends every time. But my experience is that it does more times than it does not.

14 comments

• sc_guy
    11 years ago
    You raise some good points, Calculus. One thing I'd like to add is that it's good to move beyond the obvious questions, such as "How long have you been dancing," and "How did you get started?" The questions are OK, but you're more likely to make an impression if you make things interesting for her.

There is, of course, a flip side. Some dancers just can't carry on a conversation, for whatever reason. I found that girls who are unable or unwilling to show interest in a customer don't give worthwhile private dances--they're much too mechanical. We're all aware that there's a financial transaction involved, and that's fine. But if there's no connection at the table, there won't be one in the private room.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    As long as you got your Long Division down right, the answer is simple.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

@ Calculus - Agree with all your points, Not only is stimulating conversation with a dancer enjoyable, it's also the perfect way to get tangent to her curves.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sometimes too deep of a convo can take a weird turn and the sexual fire can fizzle. There have been more than a few times where a dancer & I get to talking and it turns into a deep very personal conversation about serious topics (not a play for money) and an hour later I no longer am turned on. I just want her to leave but now she's acting like my BFF and it has totally backfired.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As the saying goes (at least in the Hispanic community):

“Men fall in love thru the eyes – and women fall in love thru the ears”
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Personally – I can’t multitask at all – meaning I can only think with one head at a time.

If I’m having a convo w/ a dancer; my big head gets stimulated but my little head is totally disinterested and will go to sleep.

IME – my super-hard johnson and my spending seems to often get a dancer “in the mood” – my hard johnson tells her I’m really into her and this gives her the idea that I’m going to be spending on her and this seems to get her “in the mood”.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Calculus: "Girls at strip clubs appreciate stimulating conversation. It has been my experience that I get much more for my money if the prelude
    to a private dance or VIP activity involves genuine dialogue."

Non-sense. They either do things or they don't. Who you are, how you dress, your "stimulating conversations" have about zero impact on it. They may, however, stroke your ego and act like these things matter to them. But do the experiment both ways and find out the real truth.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Whether you have a stimulating conversation with a dancer or not has nothing to do with how good of a dance you get. A dancer couldn't care less what you say. They won't believe you, and what ever they tell you is total bullshit.

Whether you get a good dance depends on the dancer and her skills, what she is willing to do, and whether or not you act like an ass during the dance. If she gives you a good dance, then she gives everyone else a good dance.

The best way to tell if a dancer gives a good dance is to watch how many times she gives dances, how customers react with her, and how many songs a customer stays with her. If she goes all over the club asking each guy for a dances, and she doesn't get more than one or two songs from each guy, skip her.

If she has customers asking her for dances and she stays in the back for 4 or more songs with multiple customers then she is someone to consider. Unfortunately if you are just passing through then you may not have time to get a dance from her that day. If you regularly visit a club, this isn't a problem.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I hope Calculus knows his limits.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "Whether you have a stimulating conversation with a dancer or not has nothing to do with how good of a dance you get"

So you're saying it makes no differential?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I very rarely spend any cash on a dancer without some interaction before doing so. The longer it lasts, the more money she will likely get from me in the long run. For me to fork over a lot before the above, she would have to be a 10+ Asian. Well maybe even a 2. :)
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Exactly Steve, it makes no difference (differential or integral either).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It makes a difference less than epsilon for any positive epsilon you care to mention.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I think Calculus’ “mathematical theorem” is flawed :).

Strippers’ behavior is way to erratic to be able to be quantified
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion