tuscl

Reading the reviews of my club ...

Friday, March 7, 2014 2:43 AM
So funny to hear guys say things about the girls age/race/personality and they don't know just how wrong they are >.< also strange to hear guys getting dances from girls I don't find attractive or know are REALLY much older looking in the light. I'm working tommorrow... Woo! Excited to be back. What are you all doing tommorrow?

16 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dancinggal, can you give us some specific examples? I would like to hear some funny stuff.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    A guy wrote about a girl at my club saying "so and so is Mexican and white mix" The girl is Brazillan and white lol. Another guy said a girl was "20, hot and young!" She's 35 lol. Just a bunch of stuff like this.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Another guy said a girl was "20, hot and young!" She's 35 lol." Your club must have some very dim lighting, lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    White and Brazilian is pretty damn close! I'd actually be impressed by that myself. Can you tell a Brazilian from a Mexican? As for age, well there's no accounting for that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I can tell the difference.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Did the Brazilian have a brazilian?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Slick: Yeah, being Hispanic you'd be more aware of the subtleties. I'm white, but due to my background I can tell all the Asian ethnicities apart. I can differentiate Japanese, N and S Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Thai, Taiwanese... But for a non-Hispanic white guy, I would think Mexican vs. Brazilian isn't so bad!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The lighting in clubs can be very forgiving for the dancers. I have told dancers that they look 25 and many will giggle and thank me and tell me that they are really 35. Its all good to me!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I was in a strip club once where someone must have accidentally leaned on the light switch and suddenly bright light filled the entire main floor. I joked to myself that everyone looked ten years older (customers as well).
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I am usually pretty good at ages but it is sometimes difficult to tell in dim light and with good makeup and girls that are of mixed ethnicity are very difficult to tell. As far as race or nationality I usually don't worry to much about it. Either a girl appeals to me or not! Age I try for mid twenties up and I really don't care if a woman is 35 as I will always be older than any of the dancers unless they start hiring retirees. I had a dancer who completely fooled me recently. She told me she was 34 and honestly she look no more than 25 and her face looked 20.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Hots, It happened at Deja Vu, North Hollywood, CA. Maybe in the early '00s. I remember it very well, among the humorous moments I've had in strip clubs. To condense your statement, it could be termed a "comedy of horrors."
  • sc_guy
    10 years ago
    I was talking with a hot-looking dancer at my favorite club a little while back. We couldn't figure out why she wasn't doing well in tips that day, while this other dancer seemed to be raking it in. In all honesty, the other dancer looked frumpy and dressed frumpy--not exactly what you're looking for when you go to a strip club. I know there's a guy for every type, but this just defied the odds. All I could think was that she's very generous in the private dance booths.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Unless I am stalking a dancer, I will try and avoid using the ladies room in a club as much as possible, especially if it is shared with the dancers. Or I will time it that I know that no one else is in there but me. I have had far too many reality checks about a dancers true appearance under the unforgiving fluorescent lighting of a restroom.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    If u want comedy read some reviews of pitiful princess ... as for girls in their 30s that look like they are in their 20s ... we freaking rule the lap dance rooms (or maybe just I do LOL)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    "Can you tell a Brazilian from a Mexican?" Different languages. It is pretty unlikely for a Mexican dancer to go to Brazil and learn the language, but there are always exceptions to the rule.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some guys might be posting days later after their hangover went away. Their memory might be impaired. Of course some guys don't bother to pay attention to details in the first place. Brazalian or Mexican, they might group all dancers south of the border in one group. I do like to be able to tell the difference between girls from different countries but I need to see a lot more to get good at it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion