Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Multiple Aliases

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

So how do guys with multiple aliases manage it? Seems like they would be constantly logging on and off. Or maybe they're logged onto a whole bank of computers in their basement lair?? lol

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Im crazyjoe and my alias is crazyjoe and my ot her alias is crazyjoe and my other one is... That is how I keep track

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

They have tons of free time. Even then they screw up, just like Dugly did the other week.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I can barely manage my one user name.

Profile picture for jester2I4
jester2I4
•

It's fuckin' unfair! Just like most things in the world.

I fuckin' worked hard for my art history degree and, in my imagination, I have excellent reading comprehension. I should have a much better job than being a mere janitor which I am!

Then there is Dugly who makes at least 8x as much as me, has all this free time, uses multiple aliases and calls people fags! No way I can accept that, so I just deny the reality of it all. Just like anything I don't like. I've definitely learned from RickyBoy that a conspiracy theory is a great defense mechanism.

Oh, just fuckin' fuck everything!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^For example,this guy sounds just like Dr.Phil, Txtittyfag, and Troll_Defense. Guess it's fun for him.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

More than one window at a time

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I know mikey, which is why it's so interesting that Dugly already admitted that fake account is his.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Which account?

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Count drak ?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ IE can store passwords for multiple usernames on the same site now.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

And I suppose Juice's "massive computer lab" is downstairs at his parent's home?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

I dont nede know aleess !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy has quite a few aliases too. Jester214 is one of them. Why they are always 69'ing each other.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

steve: Try sending a pm to "original member" asking that question, and see how many of the aliases answers your pm..........

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Of course, these guys aren't even doing it right. The whole point of multiple aliases is to have different personas - think Mick Foley's CactusJack / Dude Love / Mankind trifecta - not just make clones of yourself. Sheesh!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Speaking of aliases...Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With! Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With!

Profile picture for RickyBoyDugan
RickyBoyDugan
•

steve229: "not just make clones of yourself. Sheesh"

I disagree. Given what a RICH STUD and generous genius I am, who better to make clones of than ME?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement