tuscl

Multiple Aliases

Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:34 AM
So how do guys with multiple aliases manage it? Seems like they would be constantly logging on and off. Or maybe they're logged onto a whole bank of computers in their basement lair?? lol

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im crazyjoe and my alias is crazyjoe and my ot her alias is crazyjoe and my other one is... That is how I keep track
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    They have tons of free time. Even then they screw up, just like Dugly did the other week.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I can barely manage my one user name.
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    It's fuckin' unfair! Just like most things in the world. I fuckin' worked hard for my art history degree and, in my imagination, I have excellent reading comprehension. I should have a much better job than being a mere janitor which I am! Then there is Dugly who makes at least 8x as much as me, has all this free time, uses multiple aliases and calls people fags! No way I can accept that, so I just deny the reality of it all. Just like anything I don't like. I've definitely learned from RickyBoy that a conspiracy theory is a great defense mechanism. Oh, just fuckin' fuck everything!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^For example,this guy sounds just like Dr.Phil, Txtittyfag, and Troll_Defense. Guess it's fun for him.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    More than one window at a time
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I know mikey, which is why it's so interesting that Dugly already admitted that fake account is his.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Which account?
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Count drak ?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ IE can store passwords for multiple usernames on the same site now.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    And I suppose Juice's "massive computer lab" is downstairs at his parent's home?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    I dont nede know aleess !
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy has quite a few aliases too. Jester214 is one of them. Why they are always 69'ing each other.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    steve: Try sending a pm to "original member" asking that question, and see how many of the aliases answers your pm..........
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Of course, these guys aren't even doing it right. The whole point of multiple aliases is to have different personas - think Mick Foley's CactusJack / Dude Love / Mankind trifecta - not just make clones of yourself. Sheesh!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of aliases...Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With! Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    steve229: "not just make clones of yourself. Sheesh" I disagree. Given what a RICH STUD and generous genius I am, who better to make clones of than ME?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion