tuscl

Chicago: Strip club ordinance hits a snag amid prostitution concerns

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://politics.suntimes.com/article/chi…

Chicago is a great city, but I would never live there again. The strip clubs are too lame.

5 comments

• skibum609
    11 years ago
    Chicago is a corrupt hellhole of Progressive politics.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    They need to plan for Indiana or Ohio, like all the other businesses in Chicago.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Chicago politics isn't especially liberal, but it is corrupt. Not as much now as it used to be though.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Read the whole article if you think Chicago is less corrupt. If you think the mayor did not get a piece above the $2.4 mil in back taxes to allow them to operate you've been drinking to many Rack star energy drinks. The delay is likely to see who ponies up money for the council members.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    As someone who calls SE Wisconsin home, I've found I enjoy myself clubbing more in Chicago than in Milwaukee.

In Chicago, you're at least likely to have a selection of dancers in the 8-10 range to choose from at the nicer clubs, even if extras are completely out. They're also pretty much out in Milwaukee, but there's probably only one 8-10 in the club. Plus, I've generally gotten better mileage from the 8-10's in Chicago.

That being said, I can see how Chicago frustrates folks, having also been clubbing in Indianapolis a few times and Detroit once. Also, while most clubs have a "you don't really want to know what's going on at the management level" vibe to them, given the stories I see come across about what goes on with Chicago's clubs, it serves as a reminder A) There's a legacy Chicago has for certain organized groups occasionally acting outside the law, B) Said groups probably still have some involvement and influence with local government, and C) There's a chance those groups are somehow affiliated with at least a few clubs.

Don't think I should say any more. I try not to think about it if/when I'm down there. I just enjoy the pretty women sitting in my lap, rocking back and forth rhythmically, and the chance to get White Castle on the way home, as we don't have them in Milwaukee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion