tuscl

Major no-no

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:25 PM
Have never seen this, but yesterday saw a customer give a stripper his ATM card and pin to get cash out of the machine. Ouch! Isn't this a major no-no? Get your own fat ass off the stool and walk over to the ATM machine yourself. Would you let them near your ATM card? Isn't one of the commandments: Thou shalt never give stripper your credit or ATM card. I have seen the guy at the club (Follies) many times and he always gets dances from this girl, but a stripper and credit are a dangerous mixture.

31 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When you think you've seen it all, you see something new and un-improved.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I don't see what harm knowing his pin number is going to do, since he has the card. But if she can memorize his card account number, that's another story.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    NO! It was not me. :)
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    What could possible go wrong! [view link]
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Wow $21K lost on card, that was major bo-bo.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    That was stupid!...LOL
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Talk about playing Russian roulette! That guy is nutz.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    your ATM / CC cards shouldn't be in the club with you in the first place. plan ahead and do cash only.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Many a time have I seen dancers hovering over a PL as he is getting cash from an ATM. I get it that she's afraid of him leaving without paying, but c'mon it drives me crazy when I see them not giving the guy a little privacy. But shame on the PL for getting dances without money in hand.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Many a time have I seen dancers hovering over a PL as he is getting cash from an ATM. I get it that she's afraid of him leaving without paying, but c'mon it drives me crazy when I see them not giving the guy a little privacy. But shame on the PL for getting dances without money in hand.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Oops I got a new phone and it's a little sensitive.
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    Dam motor. That's what they all say when it goes off two soon.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Tuscl trys to idiot proof things and the world makes a bigger idiot
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    what might be just as worse as memorizing the pin# would be to memorize the credit card # along w/ the 3-digit # in the back of the card. that too would be very damaging to that card owner.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    crazy, Bigger and BETTER!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Might as well just give a dancer your wallet, tell her to take out whatever you owe her and give the wallet back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Many a time have I seen dancers hovering over a PL as he is getting cash from an ATM. I get it that she's afraid of him leaving without paying, but c'mon it drives me crazy when I see them not giving the guy a little privacy. …’ I’ve had dancers do this – I think they want to see how much your are taking out in order to gauge how much they can hit you up for. Just like we PLs want to see what’s underneath a dancer’s outfit – the dancers want to see what’s in a PL’s wallet – they really really want to see how big it (wallet) is. Last time I had a dancer hovering over me at the ATM it was me taking out cash in order to get LDs from her (pre-LDs) – during the LDs she kept pushing for VIP and I said I was not interested (I’m not that kind of guy you know :)) – she asked me at least 3 times and I said no 3 times and she said “I know you got the $$$ - I saw how much you took out”.
  • bhunter348
    10 years ago
    stupid is as stupid does...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have had lots of dancers leave their purses or money on my table while they walked away to talk to the DJ or go to the DR, and it amazes me the trust that they have in some customers. Now if the shoe were on the other foot - no effin' way.
  • xcav8r
    10 years ago
    I have had a couple leave their cash, phone, etc. with me. One was on my first night in the club. I figured it was such a small place someone else was watching me and she was marking her territory, lol. I have also seen a guy so trashed that he handed the girl his card at the ATM and told her the PIN because he wasn't sober enough to operate it, God knows how much he lost.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw, I have that happen often. Most always with my ATF or a CF, but sometimes, a dancer I just met. OF course, when I am at a club I visit often, they may know me as a regular and feel me trustworthy. So far over my 40+ years of clubbing,I've made near $20,000! :)
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Somebody please give this guy a copy of Strip Clubs For Dummies. shadowcat, don't you have some sort of responsibility for the wide-eyed rookies at Follies?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Art I am so successful that Follies installed a second ATM. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc will be owning Follies before long. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Great discussion! Yes, Follies has second ATM. Customers/Strippers have left there purses/money/phones with me while they go to the powder room. Guess I look like trustworthy guy or have so much that their pittance is non-issue to me. My rule of thumb: Get enough cash before you go to the club. Bring your ATM card but never use. A friend got tired of the exorbitant fees at the SC ATM, so he makes me guard the table while he goes down the street to withdraw money from non-fee ATM.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    VBD, Interesting comment about going down the street. One time when I was in Key West, I had a nice dance session with my Key West fave. As it turned out, my big head wasn't thinking as she kept dancing. At the end I was short on cash. No problem. I went to the ATM. Out of service. Damn! So I went back to tell her the news and offer to put it on my CC. She said not to do that. I wonder what she knew? Anyway, she told me of one just down the street at a gas station. This was before there was an ATM or 4 on every corner. I walk there and go the cash. When I returned to the club she was in the LD area with another customer, so I waited for her to exit. When she saw me she came right over and never mentioned the money. Just told me to wait till she freshened up. When she returned she "dragged" me to the LD area and went to work. I told her I didn't get extra money and she said these were on the house. She never expected me to return. Honesty does pay at times. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Ah yes, the watch-my-purse behavior. Like a cat marking you with its scent by rubbing its chin on you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, that guy's an idiot. I put my favs down as joint account holders, they can use their damn cards to get the money out, I don't need them bugging me!
  • Pundi
    10 years ago
    Bring enough cash with you. Seriously, how hard is this to figure out?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Bring cash, NOT plastic. That act was a recipe for an empty account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion