tuscl

Been there?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, March 3, 2014 8:23 PM
User: My usual password is not working suddenly, why? Website chat assistant: Your password has expired. You must register a new one. User: Why do I need a new one since that one was working fine? Website: You must get a new one since they automatically expire every 30 days. User: Can I use the old one and just re-register it? Website: No, you must get a new one. User: I don't want a new one, as that is one more thing for me to remember. Website: Sorry, you must get a new one. User: Ok, "roses." Website: Sorry, you must use more letters. User: pretty roses Website: you must use at least one number. User: 1 pretty rose Website: You cannot use blank spaces. User: 1prettyrose Website: You must use additional letters. User: 1fuckingprettyrose Website: You must use at least one capital letter. User: 1FUCKINGprettyrose Website: You cannot use more than one capital letter in a row. User: 1Fuckingprettyrose Website: You must use additional letters. User: 1Fuckingprettyroseshovedupyourassifyoudon'tgivemeaccessrightfuckingnow Website: Sorry, that password is already being used.

13 comments

• Tootsie22
    10 years ago
    Lmfaooo
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Moral: Don't fuck with the shadowcat.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Fuck!ng_pr3tty_r0ses, passphrases aren't that hard
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That is funny
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    passwords must die!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ban all passwords!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    There's been password security breaches with FB and Yahoo, so they have made people change passwords. It's a PITA yes, but people get your password and try it on banks, credit cards, etc. and if you're like me you use the same pw for multiple sites. I now have my bank pw unique, as is my Paypal and credit card stuff.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Funny! Among other things, your sense of humor is one thing I like about you. Who else would make an XXX rated Christmas CD?
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Funny, but all too true.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I use keepass [view link] a lock box for passwords. So I have an individual password for everything. Good for Windoze, Mac, and Android phones.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Thanks Clubber - My latest CD is "strip club" and is also a hit.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Guess I need to get to Atlanta sometime. Doubt we would ever hook up at PP again.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    RE: shadow's joke Not sure how he could have done it, but of course all the "Website" dialogue would have to be with an Indian accent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion