tuscl

A Condom Conumdrum

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, March 3, 2014 3:56 PM
I took a fav dancer to VIP today for BBBJ and CF. Later, downstairs, the dancer told me she was in trouble with the manager because a condom was found in the private booth after we left. WTF? It was, I guess, our fault that we did not dispose of the used condom. But they must find used condoms in this club all the time. Why make a big deal about it? I don't think the dancer should be questioned about this. The bouncer in VIP should have disposed of it and kept his mouth shut.

14 comments

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I once had left VIP without removing my condom. As I walked downstairs with the dancer the damned thing fell off right in front of the manager. The dancer told me when she got to the dressing room he started giving her shit, so she said, the guys a weirdo. I'd never fuck him. He comes in his pants all the time, so he's started wearing a condom but I never saw it. Quick thinking on her part.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    it can either be strip club politics (bouncer does not like her; she doesn’t tip douchebag bouncer well; etc) or her perhaps trying to make you feel bad for her in terms of her getting in trouble and you offering condolences ($$$)
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    I guess it depends where it was found. Was it on the floor, on the seat or in a trash can?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "who is , Barry Scheck , Alex "
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    I think you should turn this around. Do you want to find a used condom on the floor when you walk into the VIP room? I think it is the entertainers job to tell you what happens to the condom after you are done. Either she takes the condom or you take it to the trash. That said at the Flight club the guy working the VIP rooms was more of a clean up guy then a bouncer complete with cleaning supplies.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Where I go they have a trash bin. Problem solved.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Condoms? We don't need no estinking condoms. Vamanos compadres.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Whoever it was that basically referred to LDKing has it right. I will wear one into a club in case an LDK occurs because while it's one thing for it to happen, it's another thing for it to get all over the front of your pants and the dancer, which isn't all that pleasant for either of you. Granted, most of the clubs I go to are pretty strictly non-extras, because they all are in this part of the world, so that might help the plausibility factor, but basically, I think the thinking on the part of any staffer should be, "Guy was afraid he was going to nut during a dance, so he wore one." Actually is kind of courteous that way.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Conundrum". I do not think that word means what you think it means. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    George, I wrote "condom conundrum" because I liked the sound of it. But you're right. It's not a conundrum.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Wear a condom? Inconceivable! /Actually makes some sense in this context
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The club has to maintain plausible deniability that junk-touching of any sort is going on.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds? Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here! [a croupier hands Renault a pile of money] Croupier: Your winnings, sir. Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much. Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion