tuscl

Cold ass...

So my CF comes back from a smoke break. We chat awhile, then decide to head over to the "naughty corner" to do some dances. She strips down to her thong and settles in on me. I reach around to grab two handfuls of her hot little ass except...her cheeks are cold as ice! Seriously, I'm talking polar vortex, thought I was gonna get frostbite in my hands. Someone should have put Foreigner on the jukebox. She apologized, said it was really cold in the alley the girls go to smoke. I did my best to warm her up, but sheesh! I just hope this latest cold snap is the last one of the season.

6 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've noticed cold butts on a lot of dancers over the years. (I like to warm them up.) I sense that blood circulation isn't as good in the buttockal region as it is in other areas of the human body.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I've found the same in their brains.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    All I got was a cold shoulder...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've got a favorite Latina that always has very cold hands and she insists on putting them inside my pants to warm them up. Mr. Happy and friends get a little shock at first but gradually warm up to the occasion. :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Isn't there a saying--Cold ass, warm heart?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She's a cold-hearted snake, look into her eyes
    Uh oh, she's been telling lies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion