Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cold ass...

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

So my CF comes back from a smoke break. We chat awhile, then decide to head over to the "naughty corner" to do some dances. She strips down to her thong and settles in on me. I reach around to grab two handfuls of her hot little ass except...her cheeks are cold as ice! Seriously, I'm talking polar vortex, thought I was gonna get frostbite in my hands. Someone should have put Foreigner on the jukebox. She apologized, said it was really cold in the alley the girls go to smoke. I did my best to warm her up, but sheesh! I just hope this latest cold snap is the last one of the season.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I've noticed cold butts on a lot of dancers over the years. (I like to warm them up.) I sense that blood circulation isn't as good in the buttockal region as it is in other areas of the human body.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I've found the same in their brains.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

All I got was a cold shoulder...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've got a favorite Latina that always has very cold hands and she insists on putting them inside my pants to warm them up. Mr. Happy and friends get a little shock at first but gradually warm up to the occasion. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Isn't there a saying--Cold ass, warm heart?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

She's a cold-hearted snake, look into her eyes Uh oh, she's been telling lies

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement