tuscl

Anyone here understand/use Bitcoins?

sflguy123
Florida
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 2:42 PM
[view link] Apparently one of the "banks" that people store their bitcoins in had some hacking and maybe people are out their bits, $409M bits. For the life of me I could never wrap my brian around this currency and why we needed it. But then again I still use Prodigy. Dial up baby! lol Anyone here have some bitcoins and do strippers take them?

14 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I want a tit coin
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    I have read several articles on them in Wall St. Jrnl. and sttll have no clue why anybody would invest in them. I also had dial up until last year and that probably explains why I don't get it.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    I understand bitcoin. Read something like the wikipedia article. If you want more info I'll hit a specific question.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I've read a bit about them and I have a friend who has used them before to purchase things. Super volatile though the prices can fluctuate like crazy. Essentially they are suppose function as anonymous online money that isn't traceable, or something along those lines.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    I saw price per bitcoin is like 440 today. Was close to 1000 just like a month ago. Was as low as 15-20 with in last couple years. If it gets down around 100 I'll probably buy some.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Bitcoins is an online currency, it's not backed by gold, USD's, or even a legitimate government. Heck the dude who invented it is in jail for money laundering! Lol!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I messed around with them a little bit and made money, but when they started getting a lot of attention they became too volatile in price and way to susceptible to theft.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought bitcoins were pure speculation and/or required a lot of money to invest so I stayed away. I heard on the news they were valued at just over $30 each at the beginning of 2013 and worth over $500 each near the end. I would have been happy with that return.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I understand that you could lose your money.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I will trade anyone my beanie baby collection for their bitcoins.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I got in at $75 and got out at around $600. I felt like shit when they went to over $1000 but today I don't feel so bad anymore.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    When I can buy food with em, they will have come.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fuck Bitcoins. It's all about Bit O' Honeys.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just mine them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion