tuscl

Do you look for stripper who are EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE when spending MONEY

Sunday, September 4, 2005 7:51 PM
Do you look for strippers who are EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE when spending MONEY in a strip club? Are you looking for a stripper who CARES about you?

13 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What else happens then?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL: By posting here I do. I have also discussed the algorithm I am working on with a couple of close friends. When I am in strip clubs, I will often meet customers who think they are getting somewhere by spending money on strippers and I talk to them and try to set them on the right path. I hope to have a complete algorithm worked out over the course of the next year, and successes to show. Hopefully more men start going to strip clubs without the intention of spending money in pursuit of love. I will try and do my part to bring this about.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Davids, do you try to get others to LOOK FOR GIRLFRIENDS in strip clubs? Will this become a worldwide trend?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL: I think it's coming along fairly well, but I have definitely fucked up some things and have not had any stripper girlfriends yet. Basically I am in LJBF land with many. I believe the big problem was that I was not really trying for more than friends (out of FEAR OF REJECTION) so misssed some windows of oppurtunity. I have some new ideas for how to correct these problems in the future, however. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for the tips, so far.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How is your search for a GIRLFRIEND in strip clubs doing?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I am starting to beleive that many strippers can be caring people, but only to those who show respect for themselves and respect for strippers by not spending on them.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the customers who are looking for a CARING stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you ASK a stripper you like what her REAL NAME is and what her PHONE NUMBER is and if she WANTS to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I am.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Don't spend money though.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is looking for a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club?
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Is RL writing a thesis? Sounds like questions from a sex therapist wanting to know the "inside" world without diving in.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who considers this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion