tuscl

How do you find out if a stripper REALLY CARES about you?

Sunday, September 4, 2005 7:52 PM
How do you find out if a stripper REALLY CARES about you? Do you spend MONEY on her while HOPING to get some AFFECTION out of her? Do you ASK her to go out on a DATE with you? Do you ASK her what her REAL NAME is and what her PHONE NUMBER is?

12 comments

• giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Can't buy me love, Everybody tells me so, Cant buy me love, NO..NO..........NO, Say you don't need no diamond rings and I'll be satisfied, Tell me that you want the kind of things that money just can't buy, I don't care too much for money, Money can't buy me love.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Stop spending money on her and see how she reacts.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How do you know if she cares?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How do you find out if she cares?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you do?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the strippers who CARE?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Are you going to KISS her on the LIPS?
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    terymac sounds like you got yourself a high class HO. She may appear to be a nice girl(good one's put on a good act) but the bottom line is any female doing that in a club isn't a chick I would want to date, maybe a fuck buddy at best.
  • terrymac77
    19 years ago
    OK So I have a developing ATF at this club on the East side of Town. Im a big white guy and shes a tiny tiny black girl. Her VIP varies but the manual method is always available. She laughs when I 'arrive' like its the goal of her game(Of course it is MY goal). So the other nite she does something she never has done before, unzips me and KNEELs in front of me. Shes giving me the fake out licking motions and blows hot breath on it. I was suprised how quickly I 'developed' and arrived. It never occured to me because I'm not a Peter North sort of 'releaser' but she started that little laugh and my 'product' hit her in the open mouth!!!!! Horrified, I started to get up and she suprised the hell out of me by going through to the end and pushing me back into the chair. Watching her finish me and then clean her face up was so hot I had to have more. I told her I wanted another VIP and she looked stunned. She said it was OK and I didn't have to feel guilty. I figured she was just being nice. I would have had another dance though...man that was wierd. If I was a new guy, I think she'd have had my ass tossed!!!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe RL should try asking questions I haven't seen before such as how does the customer pick up on the fact that a stripper might be falling for him or how does a stripper start seeing a customer OTC for free without changing things in the club? Is the fact that a dancer kisses you on the lips a sign that she likes you a bit more than normal? I remember a few dancers did this but I didn't think that much about it at the time. I remember one dancer even told me about a club where some dancers hang out when they aren't working. It was a club I was already going to. Anyway I saw her (same dancer) there one night before she went into work. The only thing she did was walk in, see me sitting at the bar and come over to talk to me for a little while, then she told me she was going off to work and asked if I was going to stop by. Of course I don't expect much originality out of RL.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: You gave RL the perfect answer. Unfortunately he will ignore it and post this same foolish thread again in a few months.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    To find out if she really cares about you stop spending money on her and see if she keeps talking to you. See if she does it even after it's been so long that she will certainly not get your business back. Try spending money on other strippers and see how she reacts. Ask her to spend time with you outside the club (for free). Ask her for her phone number. See how often she answers when you call. See if she talks to you about things other than coming in to see her at work. See if she is willing to go with you on a date where it's something really cheap: Going for a walk with around a lake, go for a bike ride, buy her a coffee. See if she wants to go to a club with you. Ask her to buy you a drink in a bar and see how she reacts. This is not a difficult and mysterious thing if you are willing to face the possibility of rejection. And why should rejection bother you? There are literally thousands of women in the world you can try next if she rejects you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion