tuscl

Bored Is Out of Control

All these multiple aliases. Between alutard and Juice, can't tell who is who. Or is it whom you faggot English majors?

What is to be done.

If the situation doesn't improve I may have to leave the board forever and then only drop in to comment on stock market threads. You folks won't want that would you?

16 comments

• BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I'm with you brotha
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Alutard is out of control
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Hell juice is two
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You and all your Moronic aliases can't leave TUSCL fast ENOUGH Dougster. Take your fellow Assholes with you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ alutard will never get over the fact that I met Stilleto many times and he never did. Despite their supposed "very close" friendship. You've never answered if this "very close" friend of your still talks to you, alutard. Don't worry we all know what your refusal to answer means. ;-)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    BagBoyJames could quit his job at the Piggly Wiggley and become the moderator.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Sold
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Dougster! Dougster! Dougster!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I'm so going to ignore Alutard
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is funny shit...all day every day
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not gone YET Dougster?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Still don't know why you (say) you want me to leave alutard. You are completely transparent. You love the abuse we dole out on you here (because it makes you feel like a persecuted hero) and you know it. LMFAO!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    NO, DON'T GO! Who could possibly replace all of that good content you provide, including all of that great Seattle intel, or those spicy and offbeat stories about OTC with interesting strippers, or those cutting insights into the behaviors of dancers, or...

Wait a minute...obviously I was confused. You don't post any of that stuff anyway. Nevermind. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: " those cutting insights into the behaviors of dancers,"

Hey, we can't all be inventers of The System like you, RickyBoy. That feat will never be topped even if TUSCL I around for 1000 years. That's for sure.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    fraudster: "Hey, we can't all be inventers of The System like you, RickyBoy."

You less than most Fraudster. ;)

But hey, keep up the good work with all that "steering." :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "You less than most "

Should hope so, since only a complete faggot could come up with that stuff.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion