tuscl

SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:40 PM
SOUTH PLAINFIELD - Police are investigating an overnight shooting outside a strip club in South Plainfield. The incident occurred outside Liquid Assets on New Market Avenue. Police say a man was shot and transported to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick. The victim's name has not yet been released. There was no word on his condition

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wonder if he was wearing LiquidLapdance while getting lap dances at Liquid Assets. Great name-Robert Wood Johnson.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Disband the National Rifle Association.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons 11 November 1938 With a basis in §31 of the Weapons Law of 18 March 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p.265), Article III of the Law on the Reunification of Austria with Germany of 13 March 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 237), and §9 of the Führer and Chancellor's decree on the administration of the Sudeten-German districts of 1 October 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p 1331) are the following ordered: §1 Jews (§5 of the First Regulations of the German Citizenship Law of 14 November 1935, Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 1333) are prohibited from acquiring, possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority. §2 Firearms and ammunition found in a Jew's possession will be forfeited to the government without compensation. §3 The Minister of the Interior may make exceptions to the Prohibition in §1 for Jews who are foreign nationals. He can entrust other authorities with this power. §4 Whoever willfully or negligently violates the provisions of §1 will be punished with imprisonment and a fine. In especially severe cases of deliberate violations, the punishment is imprisonment in a penitentiary for up to five years. §5 For the implementation of this regulation, the Minister of the Interior waives the necessary legal and administrative provisions. §6 This regulation is valid in the state of Austria and in the Sudeten-German districts. Berlin, 11 November 1938 Minister of the Interior Frick
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I had to read that twice, there's no hospital in new brunswick by that name, and than I realized that it was be some American city, lol!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Great name-Robert Wood Johnson" Hmm. I wonder if Wood and Dick Johnson are related?
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    Robert Wood Johnson is a f*ing huge teaching hospital. Dick jokes not withstanding if someone put a bullet in me in S. Plainfield that's where I'd want to end up. As far as Liquid Assets ... well it had to make the news for something. Club is a mess.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Deogol,Brilliant.Maybe Trenchmouth will get it now.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    The thing he keeps on forgetting is that the 2nd amendment was put into place to help protect the citizens against a government over stepping its bounds. The founding fathers wanted to make sure that the citizens could cause an uprising like they did against great Britain. So that is why that amendment should never be adjusted one bit!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Is that the hospital "House" was patterned after?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion