tuscl

My new girlfriend ;-)

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:30 AM
I digs any chick that gets all nekkid and lives with pigs. [view link] As long as she is a hottie!

14 comments

• sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Nice!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your going to end up with a boot up your ass and an apple in your mouth
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Very nice
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sue-eeeeeeeeee...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A man, carrying a duck, walks into the kitchen where his wife is cooking dinner, and says, "This is the pig I've been having sex with for 5 years." The wife looks at him and says, "You idiot! That's not a pig, it's a duck." The man replies, "I was talking to the duck."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Makin bacon! Yum.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That's a Rediger family reunion.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Did you hear about the travelling salesman who was driving past a farm when he saw an amazing sight - a pig with two wooden hind legs! Overcome with curiousity he asked the farmer who was out in the field what was up with the pig. "Well, I'll tell you what, that pig is a hero. We had a fire in the house one night and that pig broke down the door, woke us up and led us to safety." "Wow," exclaimed the salesman, "so the pig lost his legs in the fire?" "Well, no. But you know, you don't eat a pig like that all at once."
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Ewww is she getting a rim job?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Well you made me a lover but you ain't no dancer.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl my bro...if you're in a pen all naked with a bunch o' pigs would you prefer gettin' a rimjob or givin' rimjob? 'Cos when you rollin' 'round in the slop chances are that someone's snout is gonna find itself near someone's ass. Only questions are whose snout is involved, whose ass is involved, and was there any tongue? SOOO-EEEE!!!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Let's see more pics of that chick!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    WEEE-YAWWW sofaking [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    i know i know totally dif chick but still cooel nest ce pas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion