tuscl

Pop quiz for DoogieDumbass... Something ELSE happened in 1848 that might be reve

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, December 4, 2016 6:39 PM
As anybody with half a brain (ok...that excludes Doogie an' most o' the conservadudes...) know that the 1848 question was stoooopid. But once China destroys our armed forces and takes over America, deposing Trump and expelling the Russian oligarchs, they will reverse a certain treaty. Can y'all guess what treaty that might be Doogie? Pull out volume G of your trusty World Book...

10 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Keep doing the drugs and grasping at straws, zipperhead.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Don't know what I'm talkin' 'bout smart guy? Just as I thought... You know, when you thought your parents said you had "ass burgers" you misunderstood them! BOOOOM!!! Zippycup wins again!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Are you trying to suggest that the Chinese would give half the country back to Mexico? That takes 'shit for brains' award of the day away from Dugly.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ew, lovers spat.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Nice try Dugly but I've always found him to be just as big an asshat as you.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nice try jestie, but we also know about your love for RickyBoy so try as you may to deny it, does not seem like "asshat" is an obstacle to you having a love affair with anyone here.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    gawker, I presume you're correct based on context. But who knows? This thread is talking about a science fictional world anyway.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Ding.. Ding.. Ding!! A Kewpie doll for the gawkin' dude and a Bon Jovi toothpick for the guy with the dirty ass! But I was testin' Doogie. Guess he didn't read 'bout the Mexican-American war in his 1977 World Book encyclopedia's. BOOM!!! Zippycup wins again!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah... Jester dude, y'all do realize that I'm just makin' this shizzle up to get Doogie's goat. No need to get yo' knickers in a twist!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion