tuscl

Fun time in the Club

luvthepus
T Town
Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:18 PM
Last Thursday I was in the club enjoying some time with my Favorite when she had to go make some money from a different customer. Hey I don't own her or feed her babies so I don't care. Well while she was gone I went to sit at the stage and tip a couple of the others while she was gone.then it was her time to get up on stage she started dancing in front of me and said I'm sorry well like I said she does have a job to do so I don't really care she was only gone for 15 or 20 minutes anyways. Half way thru her 2nd song she ended up sitting on stage with both of our arms wrapped around each other in a very tight hug, for the rest of the song. I looked up at one point and someone had made it rain on us about 20 ones surrounded both of us neither of us knew who they were from. When the song ended I picked her off the stage and sat her right on my lap in my chair at the stage still in a tight hug for the whole next song before we got up to go get a cigarette. It pays to by the DJ/Bouncer some candy every now and then I guess he lets us do whatever whenever.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    With all due respect – but you sir sound like a RIL :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Which one of you picked up the bills? :)
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a good night!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I don't own her? Total D-bag.Jerkoff you're scraping knuckles.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    did she get the money or did you?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Hold me closer tiny dancer"
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Might have been fun for you but if I was sitting watching I would have been cringing. Sounds weird and awkward for everyone else to watch.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I own her. Thanks for paying my water bill. The trash bill is due next week. Please repeat.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    When it comes to strippers it is better to rent than to own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ How about renting w/ an option to buy :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    In the past I've been guilty of becoming overly attached to dancers (tho not quite as literally as the op). This go round I'm planning to keep them more at arm's length - well, except when I'm groping them, but you know what I mean.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion