• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No thanks.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Not a big fan of tats (my CF is gloriously unmarked) but I'd give #15 a try
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think tattoos are like taking a thing of beauty and scribbling all over it. If you want art, go to a museum or scribble and paint on your clothes. At least that way when you get tired of it, you can change clothes or look at a different painting. Removing a tattoo costs over a thousand dollars.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Not a tat fan either, particularly of sleeves. But a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, and all that, so I'd happily drop all my objections for 15, 26, 32, and would go tongue-deep in 35's ass.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Although many of us might not like tattoos and choose dancers without tats, gals have the right to tat themselves up. Although my preference is zero tattoos, I've been with gals whose tattoos have actually enhanced their appearance. Like this one southern belle who has a tiger tatted on her back. Oh my stars and garters. She is amazing when you hit it from the back.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Too much ink for me. I can accept a few small tattoos, but some girls make themselves look like the tattooed lady in the freak show.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Freak show, baby, baby on the dance floor It's a freak show, yay yay yay yay"
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "gals have the right to tat themselves up". Slick, no one is saying otherwise, for sure. But, fair's fair, we have the right to express how we feel about it. This is something that will never change, the kinds of girls who become strippers come from backgrounds where tattoos are more common and become a statement of empowerment, the kinds of guys who go to strip clubs come from backgrounds where tattoos are associated with trashiness and low class. So they'll keep getting tattoos, we'll keep shaking our heads. And we'll keep paying them :) My last two CFs have no tattoos, my previous 3 had tats, but only a few, and I was very easily able to look past it
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Groucho Marx seems to dig chicks with tats [view link]
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I'll repeat my often expressed opinion: I don't find tattoos on either gender attractive in ANY way. Where are you gmd???????????
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Disappointing. Even without the tats most of those women aren't that hot.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I saw a chick with a tat of the gerber babe on her leg, it didn't look good, and killed my mood. She asked my group for a dance, and we tried not to laugh at her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not a fan of tats either and prefer my women/dancers w/o any. But I do find some tats sexy; but the bigger they are; the nastier and trashier they look to me personally.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    There is not a single woman in that series that I don't think is gorgeous. In every single one of those pictures, the tattoos are an enhancement. It also occurred to me whilst perusing that list that all of my recent favorites, in the last five years or so, have had prominent tattoos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion