tuscl

In the Spirit of RL...

Does anybody here go to STRIP CLUBS, hoping to get PHONE NUMBERS and/or KISSES from strippers without PAYING them for CONVERSATION or DANCES? Does anyone think this is a SUCCESSFUL PATH to turn them into FRIENDS or GIRLFRIENDS?

6 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I wasn't aware that RL has a spirit.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    ...In the Spirit of...?? Does this mean that RL has left us?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    If you want to fly close to the sun feel free Icarus. Go to a strip club, spend next to nothing, try to get dates. If you are happy with the outcome my hat is off to you.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Reasons to want to get dates from strippers:

a) It's supposed to be very hard to do
    b) It's something you aren't supposed to try and do

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I usually go into a strip club because they have beer and naked women in one convenient location only a few blocks from work. When I travel I go into clubs to grope anonymous naked women, and if I'm lucky have a few beers too. I like beer and naked women, especially together. I am of the opinion that if you go into a club expecting to get dates, girlfriends, kisses, or sex, either ITC or OTC, you are going to be disappointed more often than not, and are setting yourself up for being scammed. See them for what they are, keep it in perspective, and enjoy. Remember when "Rules of the Road" was considered good advice?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    My question would be why not do this in a regular night club where the women are actually there looking for a boyfriend? Sure this can happen in SC's but it's not what they exist for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion