tuscl

Hot chicks with Messy Rooms

Friday, February 21, 2014 4:32 AM
I bet these babes get upset when their men leave the toilette seat up! Lol! [view link]

14 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The first time I went to my ATF's apartment I couldn't believe my eyes. The kitchen hadn't been cleaned in months, there was trash piled everywhere, doors and walls kicked in...she would make an excellent rock star when it came to trashing hotel rooms! But to be fair, she was living with a few guys that were not really housebroken. She has just moved into her own place, which I hope to see when she's settled. I trust it's not so bad!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Ever been a guys bachelor home/apartment? Often the same. When my SO is away, I can see where I would get somewhat the same. Not the trash and such, but clothes all around, sure.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Good post. Maybe I am a neat freak.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Haha...reminds me of selfies my SB used to send me. Girl's room was always a mess!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Lots of cuties but damn, really? You couldn't at least kick the clothes out of the photo? Too much work? I keep my abode spotless.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Slick - I think the messyness was intentional. I can't imagine a photo shoot depicting spotless rooms. LOL.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Would you have sex in a place that looked like that? Would she have sex in your place if it looked like that? I better start cleaning up--one day.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Super: Yes, and no. There's a real double standard there.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    King,thats nothing,I had a CF not to long ago who would let the dog shit and piss in the house and say"Oh look he did a booboo".And her two friends were the biggest fattest slobs I have ever seen.Thank God she passed the belly button test.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Good post. Better than yesterday's red head gals. All the pics were nice, but especially numbers 7, 17 and 22. @ Clubber- I'd say that's often true, the bachelor comment you made. I guess I'm kind of the exception to that because I'm a bachelor and live with my cousin who's also a bachelor and our pad is pretty clean. I don't know, I just can't stand a mess. And you know what really grinds my gears? When people leave CDs/blu-ray's/DVD's out of the case. It's like you pay all that hard earned money for stuff and just leave it out of the case, so that it can get dust on it and get damaged. My cousin did that with my Madden 25 a few days ago.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    The rooms were messy? ;) I've got to be careful not to click around on that site, I could waste a lot of time.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Did I shoot my load all over her room?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have a messy room. Does that mean i'm a hot chick?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that was great. I know several strippers that have messy rooms
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion